Realme C12 Stuck In BootLoop. Update: Fixed

Search This thread

RehanRashid

Sep 2, 2021
Long Story Shot I flashed Magisk.zip using twrp.. My device was not booting in Android.. I did everything like flashing stock boot.img but nothing worked then I tryed to install stock recovery on my Realme C12 but when I flashed it.. Now my phone is not booting into anything.. I need get help.. Cant Boot into fast boot cause it keeps trying to get me into recovery mode. I think Reovery Image and Android Image are broken.. How can I fix or reboot to Fastboot Mode. HELP

Last edited:

flairepathos.info

Dec 8, 2018
South Africa
Long Story Shot I flashed Magisk.zip using twrp.. My device was not booting in Android.. I did everything like flashing stock boot.img but nothing worked then I tryed to install stock recovery on my Realme C12 but when I flashed it.. Now my phone is not booting into anything.. I need get help.. Cant Boot into fast boot cause it keeps trying to get me into recovery mode.. HELP
(read the whole thing before acting)
reflash everything except the data partition
if that fails, wipe all and reflash
if that fails, its the wrong stock firmware for your device's release

And if using android 11+ there are specific magisk files for them i bilieve

Reactions: RehanRashid

RehanRashid

Sep 2, 2021
(read the whole thing before acting)
reflash everything except the data partition
if that fails, wipe all and reflash
if that fails, its the wrong stock firmware for your device's release

And if using android 11+ there are specific magisk files for them i bilieve
How can I reflash everything? I am stuck in bootloop how can I connect to adb.. The button that used to get me in Fastboot Mode now Boot In Recovery which is not booting to recovery cause it just keeps rebooting..

flairepathos.info

Dec 8, 2018
South Africa
How can I reflash everything? I am stuck in bootloop how can I connect to adb.. The button that used to get me in Fastboot Mode now Boot In Recovery which is not booting to recovery cause it just keeps rebooting..
There should be an engineer mode
so google search sp flash tool for your phone
or How to flash stock firmaware "name of phone" (phones name)
There will be easy guides

RehanRashid

Sep 2, 2021
You're welcome, please use the Thanks button if it works for you
Yes it should work once your phone is off,even during boot loop, the drivers will lock state in download mode
if Sp flash tools isnt working check with youtube which tool they are using
The Flash Tool is not detecting the deviec.. In the device manage the phone is showing as OPPO Preloader and a Yellow Mark.. How can i fix this? I can also hear the phone disconnecting and connecting becuase of the bootloop

RehanRashid

Sep 2, 2021
The Flash Tool is not detecting the deviec.. In the device manage the phone is showing as OPPO Preloader and a Yellow Mark.. How can i fix this? I can also hear the phone disconnecting and connecting becuase of the bootloop
Sometime this..
1630646565107.png

flairepathos.info

Dec 8, 2018
South Africa
I made it work somehow but I get this error..
View attachment 5400667
Try these Stock firmware / stock rom for Realme c12

RehanRashid

Sep 2, 2021
I am using this Stock Rom. I need to fix the error.. I cant afford another phone.. Let me know any alternative software, which are easy to use

RehanRashid

Sep 2, 2021
Omg Thanks.. My phone is just like brand new.. I was getting the error because I did not Disable MTK Flash Security!!!!!!!!!

adayao

Nov 22, 2021
Sir, quick question where did you get the mtk scatter text like that on the image? Because the thing happened to you is the same happened to me right now :(

Jiboi

May 21, 2022
Omg Thanks.. My phone is just like brand new.. I was getting the error because I did not Disable MTK Flash Security!!!!!!!!!
uhhm hello sir, can you tell me the step-by-step on how you did it? I have exactly the same problem that you had and I'm having a hard time finding the solution for it. I'm really gonna be f up if I lost this phone haha. please help...

RehanRashid

Sep 2, 2021
uhhm hello sir, can you tell me the step-by-step on how you did it? I have exactly the same problem that you had and I'm having a hard time finding the solution for it. I'm really gonna be f up if I lost this phone haha. please help...
Download the firmware for your devices for Realme's Offical website. Install all the required drivers. And Download Sp Flash Tool and MTK Bypass and then:

Load the Scatter and Auth File. And click Download

Run MTK Bypass and click bypass

Connect the phone to pc while holding both power buttons

And Wait!

Top Liked Posts