Question Realme GT 5G A16 version

Search This thread

bkaczy

Sep 15, 2015
Hello, Could you give yours experience with A14 and newest A16 versions here?
I switched from Huawei device, and my experience with this phone, recently, is power hungry - the battery (at night is 5-8 %) is dropping fast.
Also the A14 version has the problem with VoWifi and Volte disappearing after some days (maybe the freezing options killed it, restarts help)...
So what are your observations?
Regards

Hello
Sorry the English is not so good, so I used a translation
I also upgraded the land version to the international version, but I did not encounter the Volite problem you mentioned with A14 before
Will it be a problem with the telecom company?
A16 is practically similar to A14, but the official said it has fixed some problems
Hello, Could you give yours experience with A14 and newest A16 versions here?
I switched from Huawei device, and my experience with this phone, recently, is power hungry - the battery (at night is 5-8 %) is dropping fast.
Also the A14 version has the problem with VoWifi and Volte disappearing after some days (maybe the freezing options killed it, restarts help)...
So what are your observations?
Regards
Hello
Sorry the English is not so good, so I used a translation
I also upgraded the land version to the international version, but I did not encounter the Volite problem you mentioned with A14 before
Will it be a problem with the telecom company?
A16 is practically similar to A14, but the official said it has fixed some problems

bkaczy

Sep 15, 2015
Awaiting Android 12, which has some delay ;-)
Yes, I've seen the log about fixing some problems...Does your phone also drops the battery with let's say normal usage?