Search This thread

arief joe4421

Mar 26, 2014
ponorogo
Screenshot_2022-02-17-15-41-43-96.jpg
Screenshot_2022-02-17-15-42-10-17_5461cd6783b6e8d9f5be0980ff5227f9.jpg

laiome

Mar 21, 2016
I have a problem which comes even before the deeptesting.
The realme flash program does not detect my realme gt master edition although I can transfer files to and from the PC, and I can make the phone reboot using adb.
I also have to say that I have no problem whatsoever in driver installation/detecting on the same pc of a redmi note 9 pro.
What am I missing? Why is my realme not entirely detected?
I have thought it may be a conflict with other phone drivers (the redmi ones) or with other ports so I tried to uninstall and reinstall all the USB devices...but nothing to do.
Please help me...I cannot even flash the good version of RUI to check if deeptesting works!!!
Thanks

I have a problem which comes even before the deeptesting.
The realme flash program does not detect my realme gt master edition although I can transfer files to and from the PC, and I can make the phone reboot using adb.
I also have to say that I have no problem whatsoever in driver installation/detecting on the same pc of a redmi note 9 pro.
What am I missing? Why is my realme not entirely detected?
I have thought it may be a conflict with other phone drivers (the redmi ones) or with other ports so I tried to uninstall and reinstall all the USB devices...but nothing to do.
Please help me...I cannot even flash the good version of RUI to check if deeptesting works!!!
Thanks
i had this issue before and you will not believe me if i told you that you need to use the original cable to make it work ^^;

like how it looks in the pic after i downloaded the stock rom i extracted it with mct ofp extractor after that i moved all .img file from there and put them in another file to flash them from adb to get the global region after that i rooted it with magisk and after that i updated my phone from ota with A.10 and patched the boot.img for A.09 and flashed to the phone with adb thats it ^^
Screenshot (11).png
Screenshot (12).png

silentassassin47

Mar 12, 2022
let me show aboutme on my phone how it look my firmware is global by the way from that site that i provided to youView attachment 5557035View attachment 5557037View attachment 5557039
like how it looks in the pic after i downloaded the stock rom i extracted it with mct ofp extractor after that i moved all .img file from there and put them in another file to flash them from adb to get the global region after that i rooted it with magisk and after that i updated my phone from ota with A.10 and patched the boot.img for A.09 and flashed to the phone with adb thats it ^^
View attachment 5557045View attachment 5557047
My Friend, you here told us regarding your doings with all the .img files, can you tell me how to do this?

How to put these img files into one file and flash it through Fastboot?

Can you provide the exact commands for doing that?

My Friend, you here told us regarding your doings with all the .img files, can you tell me how to do this?

How to put these img files into one file and flash it through Fastboot?

Can you provide the exact commands for doing that?
you flash them one by one not all as one file ^^; cuz its ofp file so we flash them one by one with adb if you want i can guide you in discord or teamviewer

silentassassin47

Mar 12, 2022
you flash them one by one not all as one file ^^; cuz its ofp file so we flash them one by one with adb if you want i can guide you in discord or teamviewer
Just provide the fastboot commands in order to erase partitions and flash them one by one....

I am providing the screenshot of the OFP extract..

1647168506809.png

Greysan

Jun 16, 2020
Hey @NextB

Thanks for your time and this tutorial :)
Do you know if it is possible to relock the bootloader and let the device rooted?
I don't want to loose the ability to use my bank app or Google Pay

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1633784488961.png

- This tool is primarily for realme rmx 3363 and 3360 on RUI2.0, and is expected to work on it without issues. However deep-test apks sometimes work for other devices too... If it's working on yours then good, if not then there's nothing that can be done except find the correct one for your device [c.realme.com]. These tools have in-built checks and I have no idea which parameters it considers, if I had to guess I'd say a certain fw version requirement and the model of chipset. So if you have any device other than RMX3363/0 and this tool didn't work, I'm sorry.

If you've updated to realme UI 2.0 and want to unlock, this will allow you to do it.
    Your warranty may now be void.
    Warning.-
    *After unlocking your phone ALL OF YOUR DATA WILL BE ERASED! Backup before you Proceed.*

*After unlocking Widevine L1 will be replaced by Widevine L3, which as of now can't be fixed/patched. If you already had L3 on locked bootloader... My condolences.*
    *Safety-Net fails so some banking apps may not work and Play Store certification will be gone*

Steps for Unlock:-

1. Backup your data.
    2. Install deeptesting.apk.
    3. Open the app and click start applying.
    4. Wait for application to be summited and processed.
    5. Minimize the app and head over to developer settings and turn on OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
    6. Open deeptesting again and click on start in-depth test, the phone will reboot to bootloader. OR manually do that by pressing volume - and power in switched off state.
    7. Connect phone to PC. Open ADB folder and use right click+shift and from the there click on open powershell/cmd here or type cmd in address bar.
    8. Type fastboot flashing unlock(cmd) or ./fastboot flashing unlock(powershell).
    9. Use volume and power button to select unlock the bootloader.
    10. Phone will format and reboot.
    *If you had unlocked bootloader and updated from RUI 2.0 --> 3.0, you don't need to repeat this.*
    *If you know how to unlock or have unlocked before, Congratulations! Also this guide isn't for you, but you may find the APK useful.*
    *For people who are unlocking their device for the first time, make sure when re-locking, all partitions are stock, or you'll have a very bad day... or a week/month if there aren't any service center nearby.*

what happen when you open the apk
    it doesnt work in every region
    Just got Android 12's firmware from https://realmefirmware.com/realme-firmware-update/ and just patched using Magisk the boot.img. Not tested yet, could someone try root it using this file and tell me if success?

The firmware I took is named RMX3363GDPR_12_C.05_2022032214180116

Magisk 24.3 patched file: https://mega.nz/file/PSxygRDJ#VTm8KQND3fjfuN1N5ckalIszkFXPvyP1CT7LoFBScVc
    if you need, here you have the original boot.img: https://mega.nz/file/fOYXUbqb#MmT3ychgPgPr-5n4gyZTDOiNlbd7VuklOLpPP3GDVdc
    RMX3363, can you do the code *#6776#
    And do a screenshot?
    Thank you
    Hi I have a stupid question... Do I have to use deep test again after relocking bootloader and upgrading to latest android?