Question Realme Gt Master Edition VoWifi dont work?

Search This thread

ryantek

May 2, 2011
Atlanta
I have been looking for that information, thinking about getting this phone to use T-Mobile USA GSM voLTE? is this phone compatible?

Last edited:

nndn

Oct 31, 2018
@ryantek No, it's not. I have been using Gt Master in Mint Mobile (which is T-Mobile MVNO) for 6 month and no VoLTE, no VoWifi. I could use mobile data, but even this was not very good, often gets stuck to 3g network, though GT Master supports most of the LTE bands used by T-Mobile (except for B71 600Mhz).

I had two long chats with Mint Mobile customer service, no resolution.

I believe it's gonna be even harder to activate it after July 1st, when T-Mobile will shutdown it's 3G network. Mint Mobile didn't make me any problems to buy and activate service, but now constantly bugs me to replace phone for compatible with their network.

I've also tried it with US Mobile (T-Mobile network), Boost Mobile (ATT) and couple others. The same effect.

Save yourself some trouble and buy phone that's on compatibility list: Oneplus, iPhone, Samsung or Motorola.

I bought Galaxy S22 and now use it as my main device in Google FI. GT Master still have active Mint Mobile simcard until 3rd of June, but after that it will be over.

ryantek

May 2, 2011
Atlanta
Hi,
Thank you for sharing all of this information. It is sad to see the carriers in the USA do not support this phone. Sadly I will stay away until anyone can confirm a phone of this brand that works with VoLTE (Tmobile).

Once again Thank you.

goldman5

Sep 17, 2009
Hi,
Thank you for sharing all of this information. It is sad to see the carriers in the USA do not support this phone. Sadly I will stay away until anyone can confirm a phone of this brand that works with VoLTE (Tmobile).

Once again Thank you.
Set up VoLTE and VoWiFi via QPST and the ( advaced pdc tool PDC ) Root is required. This option works in stock. You need to try several "choose" profiles, one will definitely go :)
In custom rom, if it doesn't work, just back up the EFS partition (after editing in stock rom) and restore it later in custom rom