Hi beloved Gurus!
Help needed pls, I bricked my RealMe RMX3366 during Magisk installation
How do I rollback to the ROM A15 in RAR or OTA_Update_ZIP pls? there's a brief guide in this Russian Forum asking to RUN .BAT file then it works, but how do I do that if in a Macbook? - https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=1040117&st=0#entry112293156
Also, I tried installation TWRP for RMX3370?
How do I Flash using Fastboot or TWRP 3.7? Help needed, much appreciated!
I have been able to delete breno assistant, but I keep getting the error 'This feature is currently unavailable on this device'. Did you take one more step after deleting Breno Assistant so that 'OK Google' will start working?
I uninstalled many applications with adb, looking at these other explanations:
I made a compilation of all those that I saw in other models looking for the name of the end (for example in a post it says com.google.android.apps.wellbeing, but on my mobile I uninstalled com.realme.wellbeing):
- If anyone is going to follow this, they should know that I have only followed steps from other sites and made a compilation, but I have no idea which are most of the apps that I have deleted. Do it at your own risk.
- I dont use -k option because it keep data of the apps in cache and I dont need it.
- (I can't delete it, Failure [DELETE_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR]): I suppose the rom need that app,
I don't try to delete it with root, because I dont want root my phone.
- I dont know if any of the deleted apps will give a problem when we go to Android 12.
- I just did it and for now the phone is working fine, but I haven't been testing it for a day yet.