• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Realme Q2 change ROM

Search This thread

matrimc

Jan 22, 2013
Hello! I just bought a Realme Q2 (not Realme Q2 Pro) phone that has Chinese ROM. Is there any way to change this to a global ROM? Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Yodadi777

Jan 27, 2021
I have a Q2 too and China rom is not a big deal. And I think there is no Global rom for Q2 as it's exclusive in China only. Unless they made a global variant with the same hardwares.

prith

Sep 26, 2012
Guwahati
I for one want to go to a different rom where I get realme dialer instead of Google dialer. Plus I want to get rid of this irritating popup that I get everything that my phone is under contract from Realme and Flipkart and they will lock the phone if the advance discount is not paid at the end of the year. And the worst part is the link for paying the advance discount will only appear after 11 months. I just want to get this over with. Don't want some corporate spying on my activities. Debloated the hell out of this phone via ADB still the same text everyone I restart.

Top Liked Posts