Realme UI 2.0 update issue

Search This thread

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing well.

I had updated my Realme 6 Pro from Android 10, version RMX2061_11.A.49 to the Android 11 update i.e. Realme UI 2.0, version RMX2061_11.C.15. The thing is, after optimizing apps during the first boot, the phone is stuck at the lock screen and the touchscreen is not responding.
Video of the issue is here: Realme 6 pro UI 2.0 issue

Kindly do help on what to do next. Doing a reset is the last step I want to undertake, since I forgot to take a backup.. Will flashing the Realme UI 2.0 update via stock recovery help? Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

martiniLE

May 9, 2021
OnePlus 8 Pro

I had updated my Realme 6 Pro from Android 10, version RMX2061_11.A.49 to the Android 11 update i.e. Realme UI 2.0, version RMX2061_11.C.15. The thing is, after optimizing apps during the first boot, the phone is stuck at the lock screen and the touchscreen is not responding.

Kindly do help on what to do next. Doing a reset is the last step I want to undertake, since I forgot to take a backup.. Will flashing the Realme UI 2.0 update via stock recovery help? Any help and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Thuqlax

May 11, 2021
yeah bro same with mine,
but we have another choice,
drain the battery and let the mobile turn off
after that go to the recovery mode and wipe your data.
or else we need to update the software in the recovery mode which is not arrived yet.

ashraf12412

May 9, 2021
Press the power off and volume up button for about 7 sec and it should power off. when u turn it on press the power off and volume down button for 10 sec and you will boot to recovery mode. After that, u will have to format your data which will cause ur data to be removed.

ashraf12412

May 9, 2021
I dont think there is any other way to fix this. Unless you have your data back up in the cloud. Maybe you can also take out the storage card from your phone which is difficult and then back up your data from a pc or something.

soham93

Dec 14, 2011
Mumbai
I thought of flashing the ROM, but it was not available anywhere. So I ended up performing a factory reset to boot the phone. There seems to be no other solution for this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thank you.