Realme UI android 10 download here

Search This thread

nosidefcp

May 26, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: P1f

Sergiocubano1

Dec 3, 2015
I tried to install it in the Indian version and it gives me an error and does not install

Enviado desde mi RMX1931 mediante Tapatalk

_phil07_

Oct 4, 2014
Downloaded it. Install doesn't complete, just reboots after some seconds...still on colorOS 6.1 A10

almmpt

May 19, 2005
Its only install a VPN, connect to India and the OTA Realme UI appears

I updates to Realme UI via OTA. Great update. Everything is different for better at first view.

Realme UI https://imgur.com/gallery/0Kd1HIg

Last edited:

Ricochet90

Feb 14, 2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [/COLOR]
    if you want to relock bootloader, follow the guide. any try to relock the bootloader with nothing else than stock recovery, will hard brick your phone

Thanks for posting the update, appreciate that.
    However I believe that you shouldn't recommend people to relock bootloader if they are with stock recovery. That is not the only criterion. Because even with stock recovery, if there is any slight system or boot (i.e. trying Magisk installation) modification, the phone will be hard brick. Just check Q&A posts or even previous posts. They are full of hard bricks even with stock recovery.

IF YOUR PHONE IS UNLOCKED, I DON'T RECOMMEND YOU TO LOCK THE BOOTLOADER AGAIN. DO IT ONLY AND ONLY IF YOU ARE 100% SAFE THAT EVERYTHING IS 100% STOCK AND NO MODIFICATION TO SYSTEM, BOOT OR RECOVERY PARTITIONS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A PARTITION MEANS, THEN NEVER TRY TO RELOCK YOUR BOOTLOADER OR YOU WILL END UP A HARD BRICK WHICH IS CURRENTLY UNRECOVERABLE!!!
    hi @All, I was able to update to Android 10, did a clean flash but now the fingerprint reader is not working anymore.
    I can go to the screen to activate but it's refreshing all the time and the symbol will not flash up and no finger will be detected.

My BL is unlocked, i it probable needed to relock bootloader and unlock again? Or am I missing something else?
    Thanks!

I also updated with clean flash and opened BL.
    For me FP is working fine.
    Can't make it work,it throws an error "zip treble compatibility error" using latest TWRP-12

I'm doing something wrong?
    Beta c.23 is out !
    I use Touch VPN Elite.

No sucess, i Think that was lucky...I try several VPN apps and the OTA not works. Better wait the oficial OTA. Thanks !!!