realme UI Early Access: Application open for realme X2 and realme X2 Pro (beta)

Search This thread

styla-black

Apr 7, 2014
The Indian/EU apks work only if you are on A10 version of the ColorOS rom
Also please pay attention that the phone must be NOT rooted or you risk bricking it

Ofc I'm on A10.
Locked bootloader.
Tried everything but it doesn't work.
Turned of gps, connected to VPN.
Used flight mode with VPN.
I don't know what they are tracking to check if you're from India.

Reactions: HTCDevil

HTCDevil

Mar 11, 2009
Caserta
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Mi 9
The Indian/EU apks work only if you are on A10 version of the ColorOS rom
Also please pay attention that the phone must be NOT rooted or you risk bricking it
I am on A.10 and apks don't work

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Ofc I'm on A10.
Locked bootloader.
Tried everything but it doesn't work.
Turned of gps, connected to VPN.
Used flight mode with VPN.
I don't know what they are tracking to check if you're from India.
Me too

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1234681438322819072.jpg

INDIA(IN) ONLY!!!

There are open applications for realme UI early access for realme X2 Pro, posted on realme Community Forum.

Here's the announcement on the realme Community, (Original link):

Hi realme fans!

realme UI update is scheduled for realme X2 and realme X2 Pro this month. We would like to share with you all that the update is almost ready and we will begin the rollout very soon. Since, as a realme Community member, you guys should get the first privilege, so here is an interesting arrangement.

We will give realme UI update to 3000 users of realme X2 and realme X2 Pro respectively before anyone else (on a first come first serve basis).

All you have to do is quickly fill-up the form mentioned below and share the necessary details.

After the OTA is released, we request you to test it vigorously and share your feedback on the realme community under the bug report section.

Note - This is not the final version and may contain bugs and issues. You will receive the final version as soon as we release it.

Note: We may not be able to push the update in the following cases~

1. The IMEI number is incorrect

2. The IMEI number entered does not match the selected model

3. The IMEI of the realme phone that is not sold in India

Terms & Conditions:

1. Due to uncertain factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is impossible to guarantee that the realme fan will receive a 100% absolute priority to receive the update. In case the update is not received, we request you to wait for the official release.

2. The first batch of users may encounter system bugs. Please backup important information on your smartphone before updating to prevent data loss.

3. This version may contain some serious issues that might affect normal usage. In case of such an issue, you may have to go customer services for assistance.

Application Form Link:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_necQGFknxC9XXPtw8vFm8sKSykisd9BxCEhmqv4gFzkHQQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Note: It'll be very helpful if anyone here who applied could give the info when the beta rolls out. So other users outside of India could also get informed.
    Maybe if someone on the forum could apply into beta and send us the zip file, it could be perfect

Yes, I'm aware. The update is probably for people who applied for the early access. Here's the news article.
    I used VPN to get the update I will download then post a link

Sent from my RMX1931 using Tapatalk
    Here is the zip contains two apks, taken from official site. I used Indian region, vpn India, installed both and then in software update i cannot see "trial update".
    The same here. Tried everything. No 'trial update'