REALME X2 PRO Android 10 Bootloader Unlocked and Root with working Fingerprint C 29

Search This thread

Hemantgits

Dec 31, 2013
Surat
so i was fiddeling around with custom roms for a while and Although they are Stable enough and have basic functionality but Not a good working camera (for video) made me come to Realme OS again.
so first i decided to give Android 9 a go and followed arthajudeenuk's guide (although he said in his guide to skip installing vbmeta in fastboot but i installed it anyways just to be on safeside)
https://forum.xda-developers.com/realme-x2-pro/how-to/downgrade-android-10-to-android-9-t4095487
rooted it with magisk 20.3 but android 9 was err... meh. so thought to give Android 10 another go
so i downloaded Ozip C.29 full rom from official realme site and Flashed it with
TWRP 3.4.0
https://forum.xda-developers.com/re...covery-unofficial-twrp-realme-x2-pro-t3997879
followed by VBMETA.img
and than install Magisk 20.3 and after that Reboot recovery
and Do Factory reset
Reboot....complete setup
and Voila you Have Bootloader Unlocked Rooted Phone with Finger Print Working

Master SURGE

Jan 28, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience . your English is fine , don't worry about it

question though , is the magisk hide functionality working as intended for things like netflix ?

Moderator Announcement: Thread cleaned!

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

sorry..but am i in any trouble? .
I didnt promote piracy or hacking did i?
Please Guide me through it.
Sir, Mam.
I didn't touch or modified anything that you posted. I've removed a post of another member who's certainly aware. Nothing to worry about for you.
I apologise for your trouble and hope that you get successful support soon. However, if this kind of support involves warez it will go! Sorry for that.
And personally I regret to be able to support; I would if I could but besides a Motorola Milestone 2 once, all of our devices have been and are Samsungs.
Stay safe and stay healthy!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke

Reactions: Hemantgits

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
    give this one a try ..use magisk 20.3 and in twrp use the password you created in setting up the phone to decrypt storage

Sir, Mam.
    I didn't touch or modified anything that you posted. I've removed a post of another member who's certainly aware. Nothing to worry about for you.
    I apologise for your trouble and hope that you get successful support soon. However, if this kind of support involves warez it will go! Sorry for that.
    And personally I regret to be able to support; I would if I could but besides a Motorola Milestone 2 once, all of our devices have been and are Samsungs.
    Stay safe and stay healthy!
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke