Realme X2 Pro Root | RUI 1.0 | C.38 | Custom Recovery | Magisk Canary | SafetyNet Pass | FP

Search This thread

Mr. R0b0t

Sep 8, 2020
Hi.. I apologize in advance for my ignorance..
I've just unlocked my X2 Pro bootloader.. not interested in custom ROM.. just root..
Couldn't I just flash Magisk 20.3 by the custom boot.. without TWRP..?
Thank you

razz1618

Aug 8, 2013
Will rooting with this mess up with fingerprint unlock option?? I remember Previously rooting x2pro will make fingerprint option unusable.

Yo90bosses

Aug 25, 2014
What to use while rooting c.31..?
I rooted with both..20.4 n 20.4
Both rooted
Both pass safety net
But both showed system integrity compromised error..!
Plz solution..
I have lot of app backups to restore.. ☹️

Why don't you just follow the instructions in the OP? It works fine, and you have all the links.

I followed the OP and have the exact same error with system integrity compromised. Ive only had this error since I've updated from 28 to 31.

Yo90bosses

Aug 25, 2014
I followed the OP and have the exact same error with system integrity compromised. Ive only had this error since I've updated from 28 to 31.

Found the fix. You need to disable payment protection to fix this issue.

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

What to use while rooting c.31..?
I rooted with both..20.4 n 20.4
Both rooted
Both pass safety net
But both showed system integrity compromised error..!
Plz solution..
I have lot of app backups to restore.. ☹️

Disable payment protection in your phones settings.

rohit96

May 22, 2013
RUI c.31. Cannot pass safety net shows attestation failed. Followed every instruction as per OP's thread. What could I be doing wrong?

hack-os

Feb 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus One
Works perfectly well and safetynet passes with the latest canary version of magisk module and Magic app. The magisk app can be auto updated as it's just the ui for the module. Never auto update magisk module from the magisk app as it messes with recovery and puts in bootloop. Always download the magisk canary zip and install only with custom recovery. Even the new orange fox beta custom recovery works well.

westenlive

Feb 2, 2010
FINALLY SOLVED the problem of reboots when the network is stressed.

I would like to upgrade to this latest version.

I have the build RMX1931EX_11_A.10 with magisk classic 20.3 installed then with root permissions and TWRP recovery installed.

how can i upgrade to this latest version of the operating system without causing damage and without losing data?

Thank you very much

hack-os

Feb 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus One
FINALLY SOLVED the problem of reboots when the network is stressed.
I would like to upgrade to this latest version.
I have the build RMX1931EX_11_A.10 with magisk classic 20.3 installed then with root permissions and TWRP recovery installed.
how can i upgrade to this latest version of the operating system without causing damage and without losing data?
Thank you very much

A.10 is pretty old and its android 9. To update C.32 (android 10), i suggest to do a full format with a custom recovery and install the latest C.32 as per the OP

h321b

Jan 2, 2008
Amsterdam
Now that C33 is out:
Can anyone explain to me which procedure i should follow to update to C33 and keep data and settings?
Or is only clean flash possible?

efbill

Jan 2, 2007
Drama
Now that C33 is out:
Can anyone explain to me which procedure i should follow to update to C33 and keep data and settings?
Or is only clean flash possible?
install c33 ozip (within twrp or ofox) -> install vbmeta.img - > install magisk

Στάλθηκε από το RMX1931 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ~*~ Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device or break your warranty. Use at your own risk! ~*~

Update your Realme X2 Pro with C.38 with System Update or download the file specific for your device CN/IN/Global and simply opening the ozip file in your File Manager. Latest RUI Updates since c27 and Magisk Canary fixes FP which used to break when rooted. Magisk 20.4 gives issues with RUI and custom roms

Official TWRP for Realme X2 Pro which is also maintained by Mauronofrio is not the same as unofficial TWRP 3.4.0 by Mauronofrio which is given below. Use only as mentioned in this post. Official TWRP has issues when flashing ozip.
    If TWRP 3.4.0 by Mauronofrio or OrangeFox Recovery for realme X2 Pro is already installed. Repeat these steps for every RUI Update. Thanks @minoccio
    1. Install c38 update ozip with TWRP and dont reboot to avoid bootloop/softbrick
      • No need to wipe any partition (Dirty Flash)
      • [Not recommended] Reboot only if its needed to automatically replace the custom recovery with stock by not installing modified vbmeta or not rooting the device by installing magisk.
    2. Install vbmeta.imgwith TWRP by selecting vbmeta partition.
      • [This step is essential to have TWRP persistent by not getting replaced with stock recovery and also to avoid bootloop]
    3. Install Magisk Canary - Rename apk tp zip and flash (Optional only if root is required)
    4. Reboot to System (May take 5-7 minutes to complete booting)

Follow the below procedure to root RUI or to replace stock recovery
    • Make sure the bootloader is unlocked. click here for Unlock Procedure
    • Boot to fastboot(power off device and hold vol- and power)
    • Install latest TWRP or OrangeFox in fastboot with a Windows PC. Use Minimal ADB Fastboot v1.4.3
    • Reboot to Custom Recovery
    • Install VBMETA with Custom Recovery - To avoid bootloop or softbrick your device and to make custom recovery persistent.
    • Flash Magisk Canary - Download to your device.
      • Download: Magisk Canary module[12.1 MB]
        • Rename the .apk file extension to .zip, for example: Magisk-v22.0.apk → Magisk-v22.0.zip. If you have trouble renaming the file extension (like on Windows), use a file manager on Android or the one included in TWRP to rename the file. Thanks @topjohnwu

[*]
        epma9sj.jpg
    • Get Magisk Canary Uninstaller to your device as a precaution to uninstall magisk canary by flashing this uninstaller zip file in custom recovery in case of any issues or bootloops related to Magisk.
    • Reboot to System (May take 5-7 minutes to complete booting)
    • New Magisk Canary app will be installed automatically in few seconds
    • Update Magisk Canary app
    • Uninstall any previous old versions of magisk
    • Open Magisk Canary app
      1. Click Gear button on the Right Top Corner
      2. Under section Manager click Hide Magisk Manager
        • Enter any new name of your preference
      3. Modified Magisk manager will be installed
      4. Under Magisk section, enable MagiskHide Toggle
      5. Go Back to Magisk home and click shield icon present at the bottom
      6. Go to MagiskHide - Enable toggle for all banking apps/Google Pay/apps which fail when rooted
      7. Go To SafetyNet - It would Pass basicIntegrity and ctsProfile in basic evaluation mode with Success message.
    • Note: SafetyNet in canary build passes in stock roms above (C.28) and custom roms still have to use Magisk V20.3
    Troubleshoot:
    Recover from Black Screen of Death (BSoD) or stuck with realme logo on boot
    Can follow the following instruction(s) in any order
    • Hold Vol+ and Power button till it restarts (more than 10 seconds)
    • Work in Flashboot to Flash or Wipe anything as per your requirement.
    • Try flashing Custom Recovery
    • Flash Magisk Uninstaller if issue related to Magisk
      Download: Magisk Canary Uninstaller [2.54 MB]
    • Check if there are two magisk app installed then Uninstall only the newly magisk app installed which was the result of flashing the magisk module.
    Great news! Root possible on RUI 2.0 (Android 11.0)

A new canary version of Magisk was released. It has fixed the issue with the boot configuration of some Oppo Devices like the Realme X2 Pro (oplus.fstab), which has led to bootloops.

Changelog:
    img.png

New canary version can be downloaded here: Magisk Canary
    To root your device, just patch the boot.img with the canary version of Magisk and then flash the patched boot.img and patched vbmeta.img via fastboot.

Please note the following:
    1. Magisk Modules were removed and replaced by so called "Zygisk Modules". More information: Zygisk Modules Sample
    2. Magisk Hide was removed. However, it will be replaced soon enough by a zygisk module.
    3. Since this is a canary release, it may contain some bugs. Shouldn't be something serious though.

Disclaimer: As always, I'm not responsible for your device. Be always careful with whatever you do with your system. And don't forget to backup your data!
    I updated from c27 rooted to c28 rooted without reinstall twrp. My procedure:
    install UNOFFICIAL 3.4.0 TWRP by Mauronofrio (official 3.4.0 doesn't work for this) -> install c28 ozip (within twrp) -> install vbmeta.img - > install magisk 20.4 (if you want to retain root). Only reboot at the end of procedure
    I updated from c27 rooted to c28 rooted without reinstall twrp. My procedure:
    install UNOFFICIAL 3.4.0 TWRP by Mauronofrio (official 3.4.0 doesn't work for this) -> install c28 ozip (within twrp) -> install vbmeta.img - > install magisk 20.4 (if you want to retain root). Only reboot at the end of procedure

Yes you are right, the custom recovery stays only if modified vbmeta is installed if not gets in bootloop.
    I suggested this procedure because it is safe for everyone who initially have stock recovery or custom recovery ;)
    no... should i ?
    i don't thinkso it will make a difference but since now u have mentioned.... leme try

Why do you think this post was made? :mad: Follow instructions as per op and install canary edition of magisk. Magisk 20.4 is not compatible with RUI. Don't assume when are not sure. Follow OTHERS, who have a solution.