Realme XT EU os bugged due to upgrade, how can i fix this?

Search This thread
Jan 24, 2016
Hello

i updated my realme xt to Realme UI using the file found on the official website but my phone started acting up soon after ( brightness control won't work ) . So i did a reset and even more things started to not work like google play services etc etc , the phone is pretty much unusable. The phone still works and boots and evrything , just extremely buggy and can't login with google and all its services , also i get popus about that pretty much constantly.

I came to find out the update was only targeted to the indian version of the phone . I didn't even knew there was a different version.

I tried to revert to the realme xt eu rom but the phone won't let me downgrade it , i'm using only the stock recovery and i didn't unlock the bootloader , what do i do now? is there any way i can fix it by myself?

kubus1

Dec 31, 2019
OK, that's exactly what I would have done. Sorry, I have no idea, I hope someone else or realme-support can help!
(and please keep us updated, it seems to be an important issue)

Jan 24, 2016
well it's important because i think others will have the same problem , realme ui has been advertised globally and is present on the international site for download without a clear indication is for just the indian model :/

also i sent a mail today at realmesupport in europe and got no response so far

RAWSOME

Oct 3, 2014
it is a shame that they dont have any security in place that is preventing users from accidentally updating the wrong firmware. Hopefully you can just flash the EU realme ui rom once it is out and that fixes it.

kubus1

Dec 31, 2019
it is a shame that they dont have any security in place that is preventing users from accidentally updating the wrong firmware.

Even more: Why isn't it possible to deliver a single update which installs on all XT devices worldwide? 95% of the code must be identical and the installer should be able to check, which of the last 5% are needed to run on the different versions. :(

Reactions: Duzzixxx
Jan 24, 2016
XT is not listed in download section of realme website

not anymore, but it was

quote from "https://www.fonearena.com/"

[Feb 1, 2020]: A couple of users have reported that their devices got bricked during manual update, the company has removed the download page for realme XT from the website. We have removed download link for the update from this post and would advise our readers to wait for OTA update instead of flashing the update manually.

Reactions: akashavel

Magnum1012

Nov 21, 2019
I already update to android 10. So far its ok even it says indian region but everything seems fine except my fingerprint scanner. Ive always experienced that my phone wont show the finger scanner while the screen is off. You need to double (if enabled) to unlock or instead used the power button which is too much of a hassle. Can anyone have the same experience?

sinnyy

Jun 11, 2013
Realme xt Update

So the download page ist active again but im curious cause its the same file and i couldnt update it last time over the recoverymode ,it tells me the installation fails and now i dont know if i shuld risk to try it again with the "new" version -

Anyone in EUROPE used it ? or leme say used the update with the global version of the Realme Xt (8GB)

I Apreciate any help waiting like 1,5 week for this damn update ...

Ps. and no it Dont work over file manager its just decrompress and no i cant downgrade the file manager i dont know which kind of information they got

Source _ fonearena.com/blog/292360/realme-xt-realme-ui-software-update-tracker.html

Jan 24, 2016
well, i'll probably try it since it looks like realme support doesn't really exists ( i sent an email on friday and got no response about warranty/ repair )

looks like the name of the new update is : RMX1921EX_11_OTA_1010_all_yuEH87qmmZhw.ozip i wonder if the "all" indicates all models support

sinnyy

Jun 11, 2013
well, i'll probably try it since it looks like realme support doesn't really exists ( i sent an email on friday and got no response about warranty/ repair )

looks like the name of the new update is : RMX1921EX_11_OTA_1010_all_yuEH87qmmZhw.ozip i wonder if the "all" indicates all models support

Well the thing is its the same file like last 3 days, i got the update 3 day earlier and then i try it and the installation failed in recovery mode i dont know, where are you from and it would be nice if you tell me if it work

kubus1

Dec 31, 2019
It's still exactly the same file from the beginning, they just added a warning in the "update log"
XT in India don't have NFC, so their update probably won't work (well) with Russian/EU models which have NFC.
If it were OK for the Russian/EU model, they certainly would have also posted it there

diazneoones82

Dec 8, 2017
not anymore, but it was

[Feb 1, 2020]: A couple of users have reported that their devices got bricked during manual update, the company has removed the download page for realme XT from the website. We have removed download link for the update from this post and would advise our readers to wait for OTA update instead of flashing the update manually.

Guys,

The update that came out recently has little bugs in it and you will end up bricking in some case .
I was told post flashing from recovery i should have tried reboot instead of pressing ok to the update,which im not sure what difference does it make
I took the phone to service center and they used my device to test Android 10 to fix main bugs with discussion with Main branch for software development for 2 days and finally my phone works flawless on realme UI \Android 10

Indeed its really good than the old color OS and liking it closer to stock andoird

Regards,
Diaz

chelenata66

Feb 10, 2020
resuelto

yo lo arregle con un video de youtube
busca en google
Solucion error dispositivo no registrado ZeroDevices ZC7C v5

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I fixed it with a YouTube video
search on Google
Solution error device not registered ZeroDevices ZC7C v5

Jan 24, 2016
yo lo arregle con un video de youtube
busca en google
Solucion error dispositivo no registrado ZeroDevices ZC7C v5

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I fixed it with a YouTube video
search on Google
Solution error device not registered ZeroDevices ZC7C v5

it fixed the message errors for sure ! Thanks!

But unfortunately the rom remains heavily bugged due to hardware differences and several things crash ( update app , bootloader unlock official apk , chrome sometimes ) and the device remain not google certified so i can't use netflix via play store nor bank apps

and on that note the Realme support in europe is TOTALLY non existant i sent an assistance ticket 10 days ago and still haven't heard back from them yet ( not even a " sorry we won't fix that " )

i'll proceed for a legal compliant if i won't hear from back within the current week

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it is a shame that they dont have any security in place that is preventing users from accidentally updating the wrong firmware.

Even more: Why isn't it possible to deliver a single update which installs on all XT devices worldwide? 95% of the code must be identical and the installer should be able to check, which of the last 5% are needed to run on the different versions. :(
    XT is not listed in download section of realme website

not anymore, but it was

Wonderful !
    Thanks @mario0788, I just update and all is working fine !!

Great news buddy!! Glad it worked for you too!!