Recommend a not laggy ROM for HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Search This thread

Wi-f

Aug 7, 2015
Chișinău
Hello, I want to switch my phones OS from ViperOneM8 to a Nougat ROM, but i had a bad experience previous months with it. As i searched, I've found Ressurection Remix and Xeno HD, both of them running on Android N, but they were laggy and had issues with the SD Card - It was instantly injected and ejected. And i want to know, if there are some decent Android N ROMs for this model of One M8, or maybe the previous roms which I talked about have got better and thes issues diaspeared?

xsteven77x

Jul 2, 2010
Pittsburgh
I know, and i can say more, i've tried also Lineage :D , but it was the most laggy os between all the nougat os for m8 =/ :(

That's interesting. I have also test drove all the latest current Ron's we have and it ended up being the best with my setup.

As we all know, performance is going to vary widely depending on what apps you have installed etc etc, so I'm telling you this for no other reason than to say that it's not junk across the board at least for me. It may have to do with your setup because the ROM itself out performs the others in my situation. Good luck and take care!!

Reactions: Wi-f

Wi-f

Aug 7, 2015
Chișinău
That's interesting. I have also test drove all the latest current Ron's we have and it ended up being the best with my setup.

As we all know, performance is going to vary widely depending on what apps you have installed etc etc, so I'm telling you this for no other reason than to say that it's not junk across the board at least for me. It may have to do with your setup because the ROM itself out performs the others in my situation. Good luck and take care!!

Ok I'll try it one more time :) , but it can also be the problem that, maybe they do the custom rom only for original m8 not also H/K version. I know that it is a nonsense, but maybe. BTW what should I install Nightly or regular version, and should I get GAPPS or there are already installed GAPPS ?

Wi-f

Aug 7, 2015
Chișinău
I have installed Ressurection Remix 5.8.5, and i managed to run it well, but i have a little problem :( , apps which need internet connection crash after a little time from starting them. /they seem to start, showing a black screen, after what the system returns a message where is written that the app is not responding. whta can be done?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I know, and i can say more, i've tried also Lineage :D , but it was the most laggy os between all the nougat os for m8 =/ :(