Recommendation: Logitech v270 bluetooth mouse

Search This thread

Wiz

Nov 13, 2003
Amsterdam
www.t-systems.com
Today, on the current WM6 release for the Athena, I succesfully paired the Logitech v270 bluetooth mouse. No drivers needed, no reboot and an instant cursor. Worked flawlessly.

Aside from the above, until now the Logitech's batterylife has been awesome. I have been using the original factory shipped batteries for three months now, daily usage, and still no sign of depletion whatsoever!

zoharbl

Mar 9, 2007
Tel Aviv
Today, on the current WM6 release for the Athena, I succesfully paired the Logitech v270 bluetooth mouse. No drivers needed, no reboot and an instant cursor. Worked flawlessly.

Aside from the above, until now the Logitech's batterylife has been awesome. I have been using the original factory shipped batteries for three months now, daily usage, and still no sign of depletion whatsoever!
Yes, I did it as well. Works indeed flawlessly.

Zohar

bilalperwaiz

Apr 14, 2007
Boston
dude...l i really really wanna know if it'll work in WM5...on the athena....through uhh Teksoft BlueMouse or sumthing...becuz i really realyl need to get this thing working on my Athena.... + I'D ALSO APPRECIATE IF ANYONE COULD DIRECT ME ON UPGRADING MY ATHENA TO WM6!

Wiz

Nov 13, 2003
Amsterdam
www.t-systems.com
dude...l i really really wanna know if it'll work in WM5...on the athena....through uhh Teksoft BlueMouse or sumthing...becuz i really realyl need to get this thing working on my Athena.... + I'D ALSO APPRECIATE IF ANYONE COULD DIRECT ME ON UPGRADING MY ATHENA TO WM6!

I don't know if it works as easily on WM5. I have no WM5 machine anymore, and regarding the WM6 upgrade, stop SHOUTING and read the WM6 upgrade thread. Everything u need 2 know is in that thread.

rain

May 20, 2006
BlueMouse v1.2 works

I've posted this in another thread also...

Just been on a private beta session with v1.2 from Teksoft BlueMouse. Everything works well now with my Athena device and Stowaway package ( BT mouse and keyboard). I just got the email that confirms that it has also been released to the public.
A happy user now :)

PS: It now works with my girlfriends Logitech V270 BT mouse also without the previous bugs.

skoehn

Oct 16, 2007
Hi there,...

I also bought now a Logitech 270 BT mouse... but have a problem...
The Ameo (with orginal HTCX7500 Rom) is not able to find the mouse
at the BT scan. "No device found"

I should work without drivers right ?

Any recommendations on that ?

johnwalk

Dec 10, 2006
Falkirk
wm5 doesnt have built in mouse cursor like wm6, so you would have to use a third party one, I tried a few of these if you search the athena forum you will find a link. they wernt as good as the wm6 one.

I use a dell bluetooth mouse and keyboard i got off of ebay, works flawlessly.

skoehn

Oct 16, 2007
Thanks for reply, but actually I am running WM6 and this is not the problem.

Problem is:

I cannot connect the Logitech v270 BT Mouse to the Ameo (as signature).
Bluetooth said that there is no device to connect (available). :mad:
But i put the mouse in pairing mode and let the Ameo search for it....

so what else to do.... I dont know... anyone ? :confused: :confused:

BTW:
Mouse itself is fine. Connect to my laptop work without any problems....

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone