Recommended pouches?

Search This thread

simba2585

Jul 12, 2008
absolutely perfect fit!

the Sena Ultraslim - real leather and brilliant fit and finish.

20130603_184654-20130603-200846_1_zpse2719069.jpg

skhan33

Dec 29, 2011
This looks to me the best pouch for htc one. It has got thick borders so even if the phone slips while coming out of the pocket it wont get any serious damage. I have ordered 10 days back still waiting to get my hands on it

Attachments

• 38478.jpg
    38478.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 256
  • 38478-1.jpg
    38478-1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 239

irockash

Nov 27, 2006
Texas
Just ordered this one too :D
Been going commando for 3 weeks but couldn't resist this one. Classy.

I just got mine today, and my phone seemed to get really hot while in there. I had the phone in the pouch and then in my pocket. I emailed the merchant to see if anyone else has had that issue. It also could have been a little more snug.

I should add that I'm in Texas, and it is hot.

So a little disappointed with the order, especially since I ordered the two cases.

Edit: I just tried my second case, and it's a much better fit than the pin stripe one. I'll wait to hear back from the merchant to see if I can get a better fitting one.

Last edited:
Reactions: XZ32

rgs2

Dec 15, 2010
Nova Scotia
i have on but it was for my nexus 4.. planning to buy another one for my htc one...

I have it but without the credit card slot. Nicely made but a fairly loose fit. The flap, of course, will prevent the phone from falling out if upside down. I'm actually using it on the HTC One with a very slim case on the One and it still fits fine and a bit loosely. If you plan to use it without a case, I suggest you ask her to make it a bit tighter.
Regards,
Richard

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

I just got mine today, and my phone seemed to get really hot while in there. I had the phone in the pouch and then in my pocket. I emailed the merchant to see if anyone else has had that issue. It also could have been a little more snug.

I should add that I'm in Texas, and it is hot.

So a little disappointed with the order, especially since I ordered the two cases.

Edit: I just tried my second case, and it's a much better fit than the pin stripe one. I'll wait to hear back from the merchant to see if I can get a better fitting one.

Which one is the second case and where from?

pewpewbangbang

Feb 13, 2010
Ann Arbor & NYC
Just bought this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/16099708792...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Looks like it will be a good case, will update when it arrives hopefully next week.

Received my case today. Took about a week since ordering.

Fituploadfromtaptalk1370548011062.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1370548029169.jpg

Fit is perfect. Really happy for $13 shipped. The leather feels very nice even though it's probably fake although they advertise as genuine. Stitching is well done and very clean.

Overall really recommend. Doesn't fall out upside down unless you consistently shake it.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

jcracken

Oct 5, 2011
Litchfield Park
Got my pouch today. It feels really nice in hand and has nice personal touches--my address was written in ink on the envelope and there was a sticker with my name on it on the pouch itself. There's really only one gripe I have with it, and it's that because it's handmade, they sewed it together and I don't know if these are wrinkles or seams, but you can feel lines running on the inside of the sleeve even if you are only holding it from the outside.

Some pics:

http://imgur.com/a/3TfYj

Corduroy-21

Jun 8, 2009

Attachments

• IMG_1261.jpg
    IMG_1261.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 621
  • IMG_1263.jpg
    IMG_1263.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 615
Reactions: .vermilion

jamieunit

Feb 15, 2012
Using the shocksock at the mo and waiting for another from HongKong, both from the bay.

Sent from my One running Slim Bean

Edit: just received the android one I appreciate its from hong Kong + cheap but its a bit of a loose fit and quality ain't good. I'll be sticking with the shocksock I like a nude phone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1372657425096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372657425096.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 424
  • uploadfromtaptalk1372657477467.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1372657477467.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:

Lazy361

May 2, 2010
Using the shocksock at the mo and waiting for another from HongKong, both from the bay.

Sent from my One running Slim Bean

I have both of these... The shocksock is much better quality.

I'm still looking for my perfect leather one tho... But im not trying to pay an arm and leg

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Sagaritu

Jul 7, 2013
Just got my sleeve from Etsy. It's amazing! I love this thing! I gonna be buying sleeves for my Nexus 7 and 10 from this girl.

just curious, is the inside of this pouch smooth fabric or is it fuzzy like the outside? i'm concerned that a fuzzy interior like the outside could scratch the screen.

knight011

Jul 16, 2013
I'm thinking about getting the Fitbag pouch. I use a Poetic Palette back case for the HTC one.
Before I purchase, I want to know will the phone fit in the Fitbag fabric pouch with the Poetic back case also fitted to the phone?

.vermilion

Aug 31, 2011
near Berlin
500px.com
Received my pouch from Linda:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/1514429..._home_active&ga_search_query=htc+one+magnetic

It is as good as suspected. Very nice work, nice fabric and colour. I hope it lasts long.
I have the Poetic case and it does get inside with a bit of effort. If you get it, tell Linda to make it a bit bigger.
Here are some photos:

Wow, I like that pouch but I've got a question: Is the inner material thick so the phone is keeping save? I got a fitbag but it's too thin so I'm afraid of carrying the phone around :D

I'm thinking about getting the Fitbag pouch. I use a Poetic Palette back case for the HTC one.
Before I purchase, I want to know will the phone fit in the Fitbag fabric pouch with the Poetic back case also fitted to the phone?

Hi! I've got a fitbag and it's fitting tight. I can't tell exactly but I think your phone will not fit with this back case.

Sent from my HTC One

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ordered this a week ago, she lives in Latvia so shipping is going to be probably another week but worth it in my opinion - They're hand made and she said they are tight enough to prevent the device from falling out. She has switched to a darker felt than what's shown on the posting - heres a pic of the updated felt look like with a link below it for the HTC One

il_570xN.449105442_20do.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/122612959/htc-one-one-x-cover-case-sleeve-with
    I ordered this a week ago, she lives in Latvia so shipping is going to be probably another week but worth it in my opinion - They're hand made and she said they are tight enough to prevent the device from falling out. She has switched to a darker felt than what's shown on the posting - heres a pic of the updated felt look like with a link below it for the HTC One

il_570xN.449105442_20do.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/122612959/htc-one-one-x-cover-case-sleeve-with

I ordered the exact same one she shipped mine a few days ago, very pleasant to work with
    That looks pretty nice, where can i order it from?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

From here:

http://shop.fitbag.de/

The website is in German, but I had no problem navigating it with google translate, and paid via paypal. The pouches themselves are custom made when you place your order - you pick your pouch material (they have a ton of options: real/fake leather, textiles, alcantara, etc) and then specify your phone model, then they make a pouch spec'ed to fit your phone. This is the one I ordered:

http://shop.fitbag.de/classic-blau-handytasche-aus-alcantara-nach-mass.html

I was able to knock 10% off my order price using the coupon code "Oppo5" - not sure if it is still active, but worth a try if you are placing an order.

Cheers!
    Fitbag - Blue Alcantara w/ microfiber lining

A few users had requested I post photos my new blue alcantara fitbag for HTC One. Well, I just got it in the mail today, so here it is:

Phone in bag -
    picture.php

Bag by itself -
    picture.php

HTC One w/ bag -
    picture.php

Edit: Here are some direct links to the full size versions of the above photos (warning: 7MB+ per file, these might take a while to load):

HTC One inside pouch

HTC One w/ pouch

Pouch only

Overall, I like the fitbag quite a bit. The materials feel great, the case adds minimal bulk, and the stitching quality is excellent. I'm a big fan of the microfiber lining.

Cheers
    Just curious, did you ever receive your pouch from Mina? I ordered mine on July 17 and have been waiting patiently...nearly 4 weeks now. How long did it take for you to receive yours?

I just got it a couple days ago. I have actually been talking back and forth with her, it turns out the package got returned. It said something was wrong with my address so I used the USPS certified version of my address (added a few numbers to my zip) and she re-sent it. Was a major PITA

I will say, she was very polite and pleasant to deal with. She told me she would make it up to me but I didn't push the issue there.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone