Record video on Nougt Roms for Moto G3 (osprey)...

Search This thread

[email protected]

Dec 5, 2014
Delhi
This will not include any type of experience, just follow the instructions......

Open the screen recorder app or if you are not able to make it, head over Play Store and find any screen recorder app and start screen recording.
One more thing download and install Open camera from play store and do the following

1. Open the settings
2. Head over 2 Video settings
3. Go to Video frame rate (approx)
4. Select it all the way to 120 fps for extra smooth video but note that it will light and as you decrease the frame rate the light absorption would increase but making it more laggy.
5. To deal with less light turn on the flashlight from the quick toggles on the face of the app.
6. The most important don't forget to crop the starting portion of the video recorded as you will be recording the screen not the actual video.
7. Don't forget to head over 2 the video recording section to get smooth frame rate but don't start video recording from the app but record the screen.
8. IMAGES ARE PROVIDE BELOW

THANKS IF U LIKED IT...:victory:

Attachments

• IMG_20161106_183008.jpg
    IMG_20161106_183008.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_20161106_183148.jpg
    IMG_20161106_183148.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG_20161106_183217.jpg
    IMG_20161106_183217.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 475
Last edited by a moderator:

Vink67

Jun 20, 2012
Google Pixel 3a XL
This will not include any type of experience, just follow the instructions......

Open the screen recorder app or if you are not able to make it, head over Play Store and find any screen recorder app and start screen recording.
One more thing download and install Open camera from play store and do the following

1. Open the settings
2. Head over 2 Video settings
3. Go to Video frame rate (approx)
4. Select it all the way to 120 fps for extra smooth video but note that it will light and as you decrease the frame rate the light absorption would increase but making it more laggy.
5. To deal with less light turn on the flashlight from the quick toggles on the face of the app.
6. The most important don't forget to crop the starting portion of the video recorded as you will be recording the screen not the actual video.
7. Don't forget to head over 2 the video recording section to get smooth frame rate but don't start video recording from the app but record the screen.
8. IMAGES ARE PROVIDE BELOW

THANKS IF U LIKED IT...:victory:
Try but doesn't work ! Maybe if you could explained better. Recorded the screen ? Better explain will be nice.

Sent from my MotoG3 using my finger.

[email protected]

Dec 5, 2014
Delhi
U you know that any camera app shows what is in front of you and the screen recorder app record the screen of your device. So in my thrread I meant to say that open the camera app and start recording the screen not the video from the app.

Gravemind2015

Dec 1, 2015
The way it's written will confuse people. You should instead use the term 'screen recording'.

Edit : Did you mean that you open a camera app and then record the screen, hence video record indirectly? What's the point here?

Broadcasted from Zeta Reticuli

Last edited:

Vink67

Jun 20, 2012
Google Pixel 3a XL
The way it's written will confuse people. You should instead use the term 'screen recording'.

Edit : Did you mean that you open a camera app and then record the screen, hence video record indirectly? What's the point here?

There no point ! Alberto97 release a working camecoder build. Check it.

Gravemind2015

Dec 1, 2015
There no point ! Alberto97 release a working camecoder build. Check it.

OP : Now I get the whole thing! I totally forgot to about 1080p case. So we set the camera preview fps and then screen record . But this would only work if the screenrecord would also record at the same fps as camera preview. Further, the resolution would be equal to the size of the screen i.e 720X1280 px (720p again) instead of 1920x1080 px (1080p). Nevertheless, innovative idea!

@Vink67 : I know that 1080p is working for now. It was introduced in another rom before current CM 14 build was released. But Mr. Alberto also said that it needs to be reworked as it still breaks on November Security Patch.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Dec 5, 2014
Delhi
OP : Now I get the whole thing! I totally forgot to about 1080p case. So we set the camera preview fps and then screen record . But this would only work if the screenrecord would also record at the same fps as camera preview. Further, the resolution would be equal to the size of the screen i.e 720X1280 px (720p again) instead of 1920x1080 px (1080p). Nevertheless, innovative idea!

@Vink67 : I know that 1080p is working for now. It was introduced in another rom before current CM 14 build was released. But Mr. Alberto also said that it needs to be reworked as it still breaks on November Security Patch.

Thanks u appreciated it

Reactions: Gravemind2015

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks u appreciated it