Recover bricked IDOL 3 5.5 and 4.7 all variants

Search This thread

nazipoako

Sep 22, 2017
forgetting [emoji58] keeps your phone connected to the mains and follows the procedure.

Enviado do meu SM-J320F através de Tapatalk

What procedure? The pressing of volume + and volume -? Done.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

forgetting [emoji58] keeps your phone connected to the mains and follows the procedure.

What can I do next?

ptugalx

Jun 27, 2012
lisbon
What procedure? The pressing of volume + and volume -? Done.

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

What can I do next?
keeps the mobile phone connected to the electric currentthe and simultaneously press power and volume + and - ......... keep pressed the 3 buttons .... this procedure with me took between 16 seconds to one minute.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

mine got the blue screen after installing the beta of a game that I installed through the store [emoji34] and only with the procedure I mentioned above can I connect [emoji36] go to the store because I can not do anything of it [emoji21]

Last edited:

nazipoako

Sep 22, 2017
keeps the mobile phone connected to the electric currentthe and simultaneously press power and volume + and - ......... keep pressed the 3 buttons .... this procedure with me took between 16 seconds to one minute.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

mine got the blue screen after installing the beta of a game that I installed through the store [emoji34] and only with the procedure I mentioned above can I connect [emoji36] go to the store because I can not do anything of it [emoji21]

Still not okay. Huhu I've done it more than a minute. :(

ptugalx

Jun 27, 2012
lisbon
I leave it on for a bit and keep the power pressed. he does not give a sign? when you plug it in the chain you can read it ????

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

As many of us know experimenting with stock roms and installing custom roms can lead to many problems, such as boot loops, random restarts, stuck on boot animation etc..

It happened to me, so here is the solution:

1. Power off the device
    2. Download the Alcatel Mobile Upgrade app, you can find it on Alcatel site since I can't yet post links :)
    3. Connect your device with USB to your PC while its off.
    4. Wait until the battery icon disappears, and then press the both Volume up and Volume down button + Power button.
    5. Now the screen will turn red.
    6. Open the Mobile Upgrade app and select 6045(5.5) or 6039(4.7) respectivley.
    7. Now just click next all the way until the button turns to Download.
    8. Long press the volume up button until it vibrates then release.
    9. Now press the download button and wait until the process completes.

NOTE: It will take a while since the Alcatel servers are quite slow, in my case it took 3+ hours, but hey it does the job!

Good luck and Cheers!
    Hi Thanks for the post, By following those steps can i restore/downgrade my phone firmware to its initial release and remove all the updates ?
    because i'm facing some problems and i want to reinstall the system updates properly.

I think that isn't possible because the software will instal the latest firmware on the device
    I think that isn't possible because the software will instal the latest firmware on the device

Great, so the software will flash the phone and reinstall the firmware on the device ?
    Great, so the software will flash the phone and reinstall the firmware on the device ?

yes, will install the latest version
    Hi Thanks for the post, By following those steps can i restore/downgrade my phone firmware to its initial release and remove all the updates ?
    because i'm facing some problems and i want to reinstall the system updates properly.

Absolutley, whatever you did or installed this restores the phone to its factory stock rom and settings. Good luck.