Recover files from flashed OnePlus 8 Pro mobile

Search This thread

PrimeIndian

Jan 26, 2022
I am trying to recover deleted files from OnePlus 8 Pro which is using Android 11. My phone was accidentally reset. I heard there are some applications which could recover deleted data from android devices like EaseUS MobiSaver, WonderShare dr.fone, fonePaw etc. As per their requirement I have rooted my device. Each one of them is giving different error. One app says ""your device has been rooted but the program can't get root privileges successfully", the second says ""Root access is not obtained" the third one scans in a standard mode, shows only a few files and asks to deep scan. If trying to deepscan then it says If you want to use deep scan your phone must be rooted before. But now our phone is not rooted.
In fact I have successfully rooted the phone, RootChecker confirms it, also the safetynet in magisk says success.

I am using windows 11 to recover the files. Why can't these application get the root privileges for deep scan? How do I do it right?

unique9876

Apr 26, 2022
Yes, those data recovery tools require us to root our phone. If you have rooted your phone successfully, you can try other software, such as mobikin doctor, etc, it has free trial version. This is the tool I used and it recovered my files. Ckeck if it can scan your files?