Question Recover Widevine L1 is possible ?

Search This thread

lexer98

Aug 26, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hello

My phone is rooted and with the bootloader unlocked. So isn't possible to watch any streaming app in HD.
If I relock the bootloader and flash a standart ROM without root. Can the Widevine L1 be recovered ? Or once the "e-fuse" is set to 0x1 cannot longer be recovered.

Thank you in advance

sunny1971

Aug 8, 2013
Hello

My phone is rooted and with the bootloader unlocked. So isn't possible to watch any streaming app in HD.
If I relock the bootloader and flash a standart ROM without root. Can the Widevine L1 be recovered ? Or once the "e-fuse" is set to 0x1 cannot longer be recovered.

Thank you in advance
You dont need to relock your bootloader just flash a stock rom without root. On my galaxy 20+ Netflix runs on L1. On my Galaxy 21U with root just L3

Reactions: lexer98

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello

Thank you in advance
    You dont need to relock your bootloader just flash a stock rom without root. On my galaxy 20+ Netflix runs on L1. On my Galaxy 21U with root just L3