[RECOVERY] [10] TWRP 3.6.2 For Merlin (Unofficial)

Search This thread

areallydumbperson

After some effort I have rebased the twrp tree for merlin to twrp 3.6.2_11-0 and after some builds and revisions I have it fully working :D

Credits:
Me (rebased tree)
Val (built for me as I have potato pc)
Cane (tested for me I literally don't own merlin lol)

method to install:
fastboot flash recovery (insert path to downloaded twrp here)

Device tree:

Attachments

• twrp362_merlin10_b3.img
    64 MB · Views: 1,604

Manjotbenipal

After some effort I have rebased the twrp tree for merlin to twrp 3.6.2_11-0 and after some builds and revisions I have it fully working :D

Credits:
Me (rebased tree)

method to install:

Device tree:
hi i want to install shrp or twrp and I'm currently on miui 12.0.1 and android 10. Which ver. of shrp or twrp should I install.
Just for general knowledge can you tell me whether I should be concerned about the twrp and the android version on which I'm installing it?

Dec 12, 2021
Redmi Note 9
you can try shrp its great download the latest version from their official site
Yeah, I saw this recovery earlier. Will it wipe my phone and internal storage after flashing this? What, if the flash fails or something happens during that? I've heard, that MediaTek phones are harder to unbrick. I just need a root to get rid of the MIUI apps. Unless there will be another daily driver ROM like the Project Elixir that is in the beta. The only thing I would miss will be the Redmi Buds 3 Pro pop-up message, or the Mi Band 5 proximity unlock. It's wonderful that someone is still trying to develop something better for that phone. 🥰

Edit: Ignore my broken grammar.

Manjotbenipal

Yeah, I saw this recovery earlier. Will it wipe my phone and internal storage after flashing this? What, if the flash fails or something happens during that? I've heard, that MediaTek phones are harder to unbrick. I just need a root to get rid of the MIUI apps. Unless there will be another daily driver ROM like the Project Elixir that is in the beta. The only thing I would miss will be the Redmi Buds 3 Pro pop-up message, or the Mi Band 5 proximity unlock. It's wonderful that someone is still trying to develop something better for that phone. 🥰

Edit: Ignore my broken grammar.
You can rest easy my friend i have used shrp for android 11 and it's great
It will not wipe your data
And my phone was rooted while flashing shrp
Just don't forget to disable avb before flashing both magisk patched boot.img and
shrp(fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img)
Coz I have faced the aftermath of not doing it which got me stuck in a bootloop.

Last edited:

Manjotbenipal

Credits:
Me (rebased tree)

method to install:

Device tree:
Does this twrp support installation of custom roms and have close avb2.0 option?

Top Liked Posts