[RECOVERY] [11] [12] [13] [UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for OnePlus 6 & 6T

Search This thread

ari2asem

May 14, 2013
Groningen
can i use A12 or A11 version with android 9 rom on oneplus-6?

or are there any issues with compatibility, enrycption/decryption issues ??

DroidJay123

Apr 28, 2013
Honey Brook
LineageOS
Looking to update my TWRP from the 3.3.1-18 Enchilada Mauronofrio version to the latest version on twrp's site... 3.6.2_11-0. Can I just go into Install Image and flash that .img file of the official build? If so, which partition does it need to be flashed to...Recovery Ramdisk? I know it was more challenging to initially get TWRP installed on the device, so I don't want to try and update TWRP and cause more problems then I started with if I have a version that works. Just like to have the latest version of things.

Please advise if I can just update TWRP right in the app itself which is what I am accustomed to doing.

Thanks!

Siddk

Looking to update my TWRP from the 3.3.1-18 Enchilada Mauronofrio version to the latest version on twrp's site... 3.6.2_11-0. Can I just go into Install Image and flash that .img file of the official build? If so, which partition does it need to be flashed to...Recovery Ramdisk? I know it was more challenging to initially get TWRP installed on the device, so I don't want to try and update TWRP and cause more problems then I started with if I have a version that works. Just like to have the latest version of things.

Please advise if I can just update TWRP right in the app itself which is what I am accustomed to doing.

Thanks!
To simplify this just fastboot boot .img file then flash zip
_12 is only for custom rom A12 & above
_11 is for A11 custom rom & OOS 11
No update for fajita
Check Fajita folder

Ja_Shi

Aug 17, 2022
Hi,

first, thanks for your hard work on that release.

I've successfully installed it on my 6T (OOS 11.1.2.2) but I can't decrypt data. Not sure how it is supposed to be done. I tried to format data in the wipe section as well as an advanced wip of the internal storage only, with no success.

The main issue is that I can't do backup because of this (I guess), I get a missing key error.

Any idea how to fix that ?

Chiyo-chan

Oct 27, 2010
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 6
Hi,

I'm one OP6 and I'm trying to migrate to a new ROM. So I rebooted to TWRP, wiped dalvik/data/internal, and now for some reason, I get an error when I try to transfer the ROM files to the internal storage.
Any idea, what I could have done wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Siddk Hi. Will you release an updated TWRP which can decrypt data on Android 13 ROMs as well?
    So with updated PLATFORM_VERSION so it can decrypt data on Android 13 .

Thanks!
    Ahh ok I just recognized that it is not needed and the the TWRP 3.6.2_12-2 can already decrypt data on Android 13.
    TWRP-logo-feature-810x298_c.jpg

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or TWRP3.x for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

Code:
    INSTALLATION:
    1. Download TWRP-***.img
    2. Reboot to bootloader
    3. boot into TWRP using "fastboot boot TWRP-***.img"
    OR
    Flash TWRP-***.zip from existing recovery

Code:
    TO PERMENANTLY INSTALL RECOVERY
    SELECT Flash current TWRP from advance or flash ZIP

NOTE:
    Unified Build for 6 & 6T for _11
    _11 build is for OOS 11 & A11 custom roms

_12 build is for A12 & above custom roms
    Separate Build to Avoid Encryption Issue

Advantage Over official recovery
    - A12 rom encryption support with pin/pattern/password
    - Up to date with source

DOWNLOADS
    :

For A11 & OOS
    SourceForge

For A12,A12.1 & A13
    SourceForge

SOURCES:
    TWRP
    Device tree

Hit Thanks If You Liked My Work
    3.6.2_11 is up
    - Source side Update
    - Minor Fix

3.6.2_12
    - A12 Manifest
    -A12 Support (with pin/pattern/password)

DOWNLOAD FROM POST #1

Note:-

Separate Build for 6 & 6T
    New Build Up
    -Source Side Update
    -Render UI at 60 FPS
    -Revert to old Flashing Zip

If you Facing FORMAT DATA issue just tick "Use rm -rf" from settings then format data again
    what's the difference between this and the latest official 3.6.0_9?
    It is unified so op6 & 6t shares same file
    in Official 3.6.0 you cant do fastboot boot recovery.img it went to crashdump mode
    my twrp have support for 6t where official twrp only support 6 A11 version
    Has this recovery been updated work on the Debranded Tmobile variant? This version is included in Havoc OS and it does NOT boot on the Tmobile Variant. It just gets stuck on the twrp boot screen.
    i didnt get full logs of this version in havoc group someone shared only recovery log if you want share log with me on telegram
    Yeah I wish more people would talk about debranded T-Mobile varients. Spend hours trying to figure that out last night because apparently no one at the havoc team thought about it
    share logs using
    adb logcat -d > logcat.txt
    adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt
    adb pull /tmp/recovery.log
    @Gytole
    Update
    12/08/22

- Source Side Update
    - Render UI at 60 FPS
    - Revert to old Flashing Zip

24/06/22
    3.6.2_11
    - Source side Update
    - Minor Fix

ONLY for A12 & above custom rom
    3.6.2_12
    - A12 Manifest
    - A12 Support (with pin/pattern/password)

27/02/22
    - Bump to 3.6.1
    - Sdcard mount fix
    - Source side update