• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [RECOVERY] [11] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

Search This thread

desihu

Oct 7, 2007
Motorola Defy
Google Nexus 5
And a heads up, copy all files such as firmware, rom, magisk zip, gapps etc on a microSD or USBOTG. You will not be able to access internal storage after data format. So if anything goes wrong that will be your life saver 😀
Thanks and much appreciated, i was zapped for a moment when started preparing my new device. usbotg was the way! (y)
btw just a qucky, does the touch not work first time in twrp unless you lock and unlock once, or did I again miss something midway. bug is it? am on 3.5.2.11 Nebrassy-2 july 2021 cut.

GoMati

Jun 20, 2012
Krakow
Hi guys, just a quick one. I am using Xiaomi.eu rom right now and was thinking about trying some vanilla rom like LineageOS. Can I:

1. Backup whole system+data like in most other phones? (no issue with encryption?)
2. Use this backup just in case?
3. Wipe system+data and install LineageOs from TWRP? Or is other recovery better for this?

Best!

Hi guys, just a quick one. I am using Xiaomi.eu rom right now and was thinking about trying some vanilla rom like LineageOS. Can I:

1. Backup whole system+data like in most other phones? (no issue with encryption?)
2. Use this backup just in case?
3. Wipe system+data and install LineageOs from TWRP? Or is other recovery better for this?

Best!

Poco X3 PRO also have an official (but beta!) OrangeFox, that you can get on its official website.

DO NOT trust TWRP/OrangeFox backups! Chances are high that you'll not be able to restore them! All TWRP and OrangeFox for Poco X3 PRO have broken backup/restore yet. You can do a backup, but also have additional alternatives!

Your best bets for backups are (besides copying yourself your files/contacts/calendar...):
- app Migrate (free, closed source, from good developer, good for ROM switch)
- app Swift Backup (free and paid, closed source, tied to Google Account but can use locally only)
- app OAndBackupX (FOSS)
- app Application Manager (FOSS)
All them requires root.

Reactions: cavinrocks

kartiklohia

Feb 1, 2018
Jaipur
I'm using Indian variant of poco x3 pro having 8 GB ram and 128 GB internal storage. I'm on miui version "miui global 12.0.4 stable 12.0.4.0 (RJUINXM)". I have already unlock the bootloader of my device and I installed twrp recovery. But when i go to wipe > advance wipe, I'm unable to see "system" and "vendor" there. Also when i try to install pixel experience rom on my device, i get an error for which I'm attaching a photo. Please help me on how i can resolve this issue 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_20211014_110059.jpg
    IMG_20211014_110059.jpg
    777.9 KB · Views: 151

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
Official builds have started

Thank for report it, have you tried it yet? It work flawlessy like your version or is too early? Your version is actually very stable on my Arrow 11.0, i can have access to everything, usb, sdcard, etc... so before i update i want to be sure that is work correctly and so wait for more review and opinions.

Nebrassy

Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2015
Lattakia
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Thank for report it, have you tried it yet? It work flawlessy like your version or is too early? Your version is actually very stable on my Arrow 11.0, i can have access to everything, usb, sdcard, etc... so before i update i want to be sure that is work correctly and so wait for more review and opinions.
this is my version, just official now

Viggen66

Mar 22, 2009
Is the official TWRP good enough for this phone? I remember past experience sometimes custom twrp work better than official ones.

toxiq

Feb 19, 2009
Thanks @Nebrassy , can we update this official with your previous TWRP-3.5.2-vayu-Nebrassy-2.img version without formating data?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ADB Sideload should work
    Is that anyway to get Magis installed right now? Maybe via ADB ou other method? I tried everything, but still can't access any personal folder from latest TWR.
    You can instead use TWRP to install OrangeFox.
    I let OrangeFox automatically install Magisk and it worked great. You don't have to do anything, except install the Magisk Addon inside OrangeFox and then reboot.

Introduction:

Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It's a fully touch driven user interface , no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Key Features:

Touchscreen driven with real buttons and drag-to-scroll
    XML-based GUI that allows full customization of the layout true theming!
    Settings are saved to the sdcard and persist through reboots
    Ability to choose which partitions to back up and which to restore
    Ability to choose to compress backups now with pigz (multi-core processor support for faster compression times)
    Onscreen keyboard
    Easy selection of internal/external storage

In addition to the above new features, TWRP features a scripting engine that allows an app to send commands to the recovery for the recovery to perform during startup. We call this scripting engine OpenRecoveryScript. This engine will be put to use immediately in the GooManager app. GooManager will be able to install recoveries automatically for most supported devices. The app will also let you choose to install multiple zips from within Android, wipe, and run a backup.

We are looking for other talented developers, themers, and device maintainers if they are interested in helping with a free, open source project.

Source Code:

GitHub - https://github.com/TeamWin/android_bootable_recovery

Gerrit Instance - http://gerrit.twrp.me

If you have made your own TWRP build for an unsupported device, please let us know. We might add your build to the list of unofficial builds. Bear in mind that we are working hard to add more devices and we may add your device to our official build list later.

Hello, this is TWRP for Poco X3 Pro Global/Indian (vayu/bhima)

touch and adb work
    SD card and USB OTG are working
    Decryption is working

Send me a beer: Crypto(Preferred) | PayPal

Tree: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_xiaomi_vayu

Telegram group: https://t.me/NSSFB

Download: https://twrp.me/xiaomi/xiaomipocox3pro.html
    Official builds have started

new build is up

fixed flashing stock rom on indian variant
    fixed super partition showing up twice
    added support for pstore