• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [RECOVERY] [11] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

Search This thread

popej

Feb 17, 2008
www.gmaptool.eu
I have installed official version flashing img with previous unofficial release. Then I have performed LOS OTA update, which include gapps and Magisk. No problem with these tasks.
My thanks to developers!

lsander

Jun 28, 2012
Gdynia
Huawei P9 Lite
Moto G8 Plus
I made a backup of a11. Installed a12 and then wanted to restore a11 rom. It encrypted data and didnt boot. Fixed for now and installed a12 but anybody knows if it is possible to restore this backup of a11?

Haldi4803

Oct 14, 2010
Amazon Fire HD 8 and HD 10
Xperia XZ2
Official builds have started

Did you write the full device specific info page?
It includes all the necessary information one needs to know when freshly coming to this device. Good job, i'm impressed. Most of the time they aren't that detailed.

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
hello.... in my device (vayu) twrp don't show internal storage
internal storage (0MB)
external sd (0MB)
UBS-OGT (0MB)
how can i fix it?
i already erased pin and fingerprint in security settings (arrow os 12)
thanks in advance for your comments...

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
Go to twrp > format data(type yes, backup your internal storage before this) > reboot into twrp
i did that when i clean flash os (arrow 12) following the thread instruccion
1639418967987.png

i will try your sugestion... but why is it that after a clean flash + data wipe (format data) still does not show internal storage?

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
Because recoveries can't decrypt Android 12 ROM's yet
sorry for bothering you, but I have a question and hope you can help me:
why do you think that this time (format data) will work.. and not right after i clean flash the custom rom? because i hasn't config the fisrt boot up?
thanks in advance for your comments.
if my question is too noob, you can ignore it xD.

Last edited:

pootie_tang

Nov 17, 2010
Budapest
hi @k3lcior,
may I ask if I can update ArrowOS 12 using the OTA updater, or should I manually d/l the updated full OS packages from the website & sideload them as during OS install?
I'm still using this same TWRP recovery.

Will I need to wipe anything & such, also do my apps & system settings remain intact?

Many thanks in advance!

sonvegeta

Feb 22, 2015
Jundiaí
I've installed a rom with nikgapps, and now i'm trying to install another rom. But, I can't wipe system to clean flash it without nikgapps restoring. How can I make this? Wipe system doesn't appear to me.

peter.xda

Feb 6, 2021
@sonvegeta The reason is probably a backup and restore script which resides under /system/addon.d, so you have to delete it. You don't have a simple way to do it in TWRP, so here is of the alternative ways to do it:

1) Boot you current ROM.
2) Enable Rooted debugging under Developer Options.
3) Enable wireless ADB or connect your phone to your computer via a cable.
4) Enter adb root.
5) Enter adb shell ls /system/addon.d to check if you have any scripts there.
6) Enter adb remount. Your system partition is not read-only anymore.
7) If you want to install a new ROM anyway, you can delete the eintire directory by entering adb shell rm -rf /system/addon.d
8) Reboot immediately and install a new ROM.

ThomasG345

Dec 20, 2021
Does this latest version of TWRP and Arrow 12 work both for both vayu and bhima? Hearing stories that bhimas are getting bricked, don't want mine go to waiste.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ADB Sideload should work
    Is that anyway to get Magis installed right now? Maybe via ADB ou other method? I tried everything, but still can't access any personal folder from latest TWR.
    You can instead use TWRP to install OrangeFox.
    I let OrangeFox automatically install Magisk and it worked great. You don't have to do anything, except install the Magisk Addon inside OrangeFox and then reboot.

Introduction:

Team Win Recovery Project or TWRP for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. We started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of our own features. It's a fully touch driven user interface , no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Key Features:

Touchscreen driven with real buttons and drag-to-scroll
    XML-based GUI that allows full customization of the layout true theming!
    Settings are saved to the sdcard and persist through reboots
    Ability to choose which partitions to back up and which to restore
    Ability to choose to compress backups now with pigz (multi-core processor support for faster compression times)
    Onscreen keyboard
    Easy selection of internal/external storage

In addition to the above new features, TWRP features a scripting engine that allows an app to send commands to the recovery for the recovery to perform during startup. We call this scripting engine OpenRecoveryScript. This engine will be put to use immediately in the GooManager app. GooManager will be able to install recoveries automatically for most supported devices. The app will also let you choose to install multiple zips from within Android, wipe, and run a backup.

We are looking for other talented developers, themers, and device maintainers if they are interested in helping with a free, open source project.

Source Code:

GitHub - https://github.com/TeamWin/android_bootable_recovery

Gerrit Instance - http://gerrit.twrp.me

If you have made your own TWRP build for an unsupported device, please let us know. We might add your build to the list of unofficial builds. Bear in mind that we are working hard to add more devices and we may add your device to our official build list later.

Hello, this is TWRP for Poco X3 Pro Global/Indian (vayu/bhima)

touch and adb work
    SD card and USB OTG are working
    Decryption is working

Send me a beer: Crypto(Preferred) | PayPal

Tree: https://github.com/TeamWin/android_device_xiaomi_vayu

Telegram group: https://t.me/NSSFB

Download: https://twrp.me/xiaomi/xiaomipocox3pro.html
    Official builds have started

new build is up

fixed flashing stock rom on indian variant
    fixed super partition showing up twice
    added support for pstore