• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.0.2.0][OFFICIAL] TWRP Recovery for Plank (Honor 7)

Search This thread

paulobrien

Nov 6, 2003
Norwich
www.MoDaCo.com
twrpssh7.png

I've been working on creating the basic device tree needed to get the latest TWRP built for our Honor 7s and most importantly, accepted as an official TWRP recovery.

Edit: We're now official! Download from the TWRP website.

Test updated version:
P

Last edited:

fabietto081086

Aug 26, 2013
Volpiano
OnePlus 8 Pro
I've been working on creating the basic device tree needed to get the latest TWRP built for our Honor 7s and most importantly, accepted as an official TWRP recovery. I think I'm basically there, but if anyone can put this test build through its paces, that would be great.

Being officially supported by TWRP means that future recovery versions will be automatically built (and you'll be able to install using their tool from the Play Store), so it's worthwhile effort getting to this point.

Flash in the usual way, using 'fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-plank-test.img' and let me know how you get on. Cheers!
DOWNLOAD - twrp-3.0.2-0-plank-test.img - MD5: twrp-3.0.2-0-plank-test.img

P
I would like to try your recovery but when I try to download the Page give me 400 error.

magnea

Dec 29, 2010
Malmö
twrpssh7.png

I've been working on creating the basic device tree needed to get the latest TWRP built for our Honor 7s and most importantly, accepted as an official TWRP recovery. I think I'm basically there, but if anyone can put this test build through its paces, that would be great.

Being officially supported by TWRP means that future recovery versions will be automatically built (and you'll be able to install using their tool from the Play Store), so it's worthwhile effort getting to this point.

Flash in the usual way, using 'fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.0.2-0-plank-test.img' and let me know how you get on. Cheers!
P
Is this working om PLK-L01

btb55

Jan 18, 2013
Tested on B180 Lollipop, wiped cache and dalvik, used rm -rf instead of formatting option and very quick wiping. Made a back-up and one error report about being ''unable to locate 3rmodem partition for backup calculation'', but I think we just probably don't have this partition on our phone?

This version also remembered all my settings, time zone, timeouts etc from previous TWRP version.

All seems good so far.

paulobrien

Nov 6, 2003
Norwich
www.MoDaCo.com
Tested on B180 Lollipop, wiped cache and dalvik, used rm -rf instead of formatting option and very quick wiping. Made a back-up and one error report about being ''unable to locate 3rmodem partition for backup calculation'', but I think we just probably don't have this partition on our phone?

This version also remembered all my settings, time zone, timeouts etc from previous TWRP version.

All seems good so far.
Ah, think I can fix that, thanks for the heads up.

P

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DigiGoon and btb55

Top Liked Posts