BASIC FLASHING GUIDE BY BHAGYESH RANE.
Unlock bootloader required. To do so, Go to Settings, About Phone, and tap of Build Number 7 times.
After that go back and go to Settings, System, Developer Options, and enable Oem Unlocking.
After that, Long press vol- and power to enter fastboot mode.
Enter these two commands for unlocking (read NOTE):
- fastboot flashing unlock
- fastboot flashing unlock_critical
NOTE: All your data will be lost, so keep your backup somewhere other than your Mi A3.
FLASHING PIXEL EXPERIENCE:
After you have unlocked the bootloader, download the Pixel.7z file and extract it in a folder.
After that, enter fastboot again by long pressing volume down + power.
Open Cmd-here file and enter these commands one by one. Wait for each command to execute successfully.
fastboot set_active a
fastboot erase boot
fastboot erase system
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
fastboot flash boot recovery.img.img
fastboot reboot -> After you enter this command, press volume up + button to boot into TWRP recovery.
After you enter TWRP Recovery,
- Go to Wipe, select Format Data and Type yes to format.
- Go back and go to Reboot, Select Recovery, select do not install.
- keep your phone connected during this, Again in the same Command Prompt, Type following commands:
1. adb push boot.img /sdcard
2. adb push recovery.zip /sdcard
3. adb push patchnofde10.zip /sdcard
- Now, go to install, select image, select boot.img, select boot and swipe to flash.
- then again go to install, select recovery.zip and swipe to flash
- then again go to install, select patchnofde10.zip, swipe to flash
- then Go to Wipe, select Format Data and Type yes to format.
- Go back and go to Reboot, Select system, select do not install.
now hopefully you will boot to the AMAZING PIXEL EXPERIENCE ROM.
link for files - https://mega.nz/#!V2QHwK6A!Wol5iP3zwPhVhrQ_7kkHk-3Htb3CkzV49TBFc0VO0F0