Steps to flash TWRP clearly
1. Open ODIN software
2. In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time only and disable Auto-Reboot.
3. In Files Download ticked AP and pointing to the location of TWRP .tar file
4. Wipe data / Factory reset: Turn power off, press and hold Volume up + Power Key, when Samsung logo appears release all key. 5. Select Wipe data / Factory reset and confirm. Select Reboot to Bootloader.
6. Connect your Samsung Galaxy to PC using USB Cable. Odin software will auto detect port of your device, after detected device, klik Start, wait for a moment.
7. To get out of Download mode and Enter TWRP Recovery mode: Press and hold Volume Down + Power key, when screen blanks release Volume down only and quickly press Volume Up key. Release all keys when TWRP Recovery appears.
8. Once TWRP is booted, decrypt data partition touch Wipe>Format Data and follow the instructions in screen.
9. Once it finished go back at the home screen and touch Reboot> Recovery
10. WARNING!!! Don't reboot to system after flashing TWRP, and that's wrong since once you reboot to system after flashing TWRP and without flashing the RMM-State_Bypass_Mesa_v2 will immediately trigger RMM Prenormal lock.
11. Select Install - Select Storage - Micro SD Card, First install RMM-State_Bypass_Mesa_v2,
12. Open Advanced - File manager and go to system/system and rename recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.p.bak ( Make sure system is mounted )
13. Install Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_05.21.2019
14. Reboot to System it need more time.. just be patient!