1. you are in stock rom ..
2. go to settings and remove your google accounts ...
3. reboot to stock recovery ..
4. wipe data/cache
5. reboot to boot-loader ( download mode )
6. open Odin... choose AP and select the downloaded file TWRP_3.tar
7. connect your phone to usb and click start... immediately click volume up + power button tail you are in twrp
8. if you cant open internal storage on computer... format data on twrp.
I had removed all accounts and formatted data/cache partitions before flashing the TWRP file. However, the first time I missed booting immediately in to recovery and the OS started booting instead. So, I rebooted in to recovery and it is stuck on the TWRP splash screen since then. So, did the half boot in to the OS result in encryption of the data partition once again?
Tried just about everything but still stuck on the splash screen. I don't know when the battery will run out now but do hope that I will be able to get in to download mode once it does so or otherwise I think I got myself a brick.
no needfor battery to drain, just Press volume up + down + power with USB plugged in and when the phone turn off release power and keep pressing up/down buttons. and you'll be directed to download mode