• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][andromeda]Official/Unofficial TWRP Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G (Stable)

Search This thread

capxcom

Feb 26, 2019
Can this twrp flash the persist portion?
I really need to flash the persist.img on my mix3 5g

Izlud

Feb 21, 2018
This TWRP workd great.

I was abble to install MI EU, then flash Pixel GSI image. Magisk, smalipatcher, gpay, everything works

mark2410

May 26, 2010
is it possible to flash a version of the stock rom using twrp? sorry been a while since ive dont this and almos never going back tostock. oh or i there any other roms out there for the 5g tht are anygood? been using the .eu mentioned in this thead but its never been updated since august so im assuming its not getting anymore updates

capxcom

Feb 26, 2019
TWRP 3.3.1-1 Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G (andromeda) by mauronofrio:
- Added Android 10 Support;
- Fixed compatibility.zip errors;
- Make the TWRP able to boot directly from fastboot;
- Removed TWRP app;
- Added dtbo and persist target to flash image menu;
- Fixed some problems with Stock ROMs flashing.

TWRP 3.3.1-1 Unofficial by mauronofrio

I thougt you are not going to update this twrp,cause my persist portion is broken ,so I pay some guy $170 to make a mix3 5g twrp for me to flash the persist portion.
Problem was solved by that twrp by flashing the persist portion,today I found that you have already update a newer version which can also flash the persist portion.:crying:

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
I thougt you are not going to update this twrp,cause my persist portion is broken ,so I pay some guy $170 to make a mix3 5g twrp for me to flash the persist portion.
Problem was solved by that twrp by flashing the persist portion,today I found that you have already update a newer version which can also flash the persist portion.:crying:

You paid 170$? if you had asked me I would have done it for free.

Reactions: Adam Hui

qalidor

Dec 19, 2010
Hi, Thanks for you work.

For information, i need to flash the vbmeta.img (great thanks for that) and flash after the twrp.img because my phone stuck on the "fastboot" screen.
For who want to flash a treble rom :
I try to flash the Phh-Treble image but my phone bootloop or boot directly to twrp.
I test the AOSP 9.0 v123 ("a/b" and "a" images) and AOSP 10.0 v210 ("a/b" and "a" images).
I think rollback to the stock miui rom and i will root it.
But great thanks again for you work mauronofrio

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
Hi, Thanks for you work.

For information, i need to flash the vbmeta.img (great thanks for that) and flash after the twrp.img because my phone stuck on the "fastboot" screen.
For who want to flash a treble rom :
I try to flash the Phh-Treble image but my phone bootloop or boot directly to twrp.
I test the AOSP 9.0 v123 ("a/b" and "a" images) and AOSP 10.0 v210 ("a/b" and "a" images).
I think rollback to the stock miui rom and i will root it.
But great thanks again for you work mauronofrio

You know we have custom roms for the device?

qalidor

Dec 19, 2010
there is the unofficial lineage os rom :
forum.xda-developers.com/mi-mix-3/development/rom-unofficial-lineageos-16-0-mix-3-5g-t4047177
Apparently this an early version but i dont try it

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
there is the unofficial lineage os rom :
forum.xda-developers.com/mi-mix-3/development/rom-unofficial-lineageos-16-0-mix-3-5g-t4047177
Apparently this an early version but i dont try it

Lmao it works great I am using the pixel experience plus Rom for this device no bugs at all ?, we might even get 5g working depends tho seems like a mystery we will release android 10 builds only for the rest

Top Liked Posts