• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][andromeda]Official/Unofficial TWRP Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 5G (Stable)

Search This thread
Actually it's just something i want, if i want it can become official, actually this twrp is not on twrp.me. Perseus is the normal mix 3 version and the twrp is different

I thought it because this is still in testing phase.

I mean why not make it available on TWRP.me under "Mi Mix 3 5G (andromeda)"? It will be easier to find.

Do you have any plan to do that?

misaamane

Jul 29, 2008
Flashing an Android 10 custom rom caused my sensors to be off So when I hold my phone in landscape mode it would go into portrait.
I fixed it by flashing a modified persist.img where the sensors are fixed. It can be found in the Telegram group for the Mi Mix 3 5G.

Last edited:

urmanio23

May 30, 2013
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5g
Hi everyone, Im stuck in fastboot on my phone, everything was ok, unlocked my device, succesfully flashed the custom recovery and was able to enter TWRP with the fastboot method.
Then I did the data partition format to install Pixel experience rom, tried to get into recovery again and no luck, it's stuck in fastboot and I get the error 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error' when I flash the custom recovery and try to boot into it via fastboot.

What else can I do at this point? Thanks

misago

Dec 11, 2014
I solved same problem

Hi everyone, Im stuck in fastboot on my phone, everything was ok, unlocked my device, succesfully flashed the custom recovery and was able to enter TWRP with the fastboot method.
Then I did the data partition format to install Pixel experience rom, tried to get into recovery again and no luck, it's stuck in fastboot and I get the error 'Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error' when I flash the custom recovery and try to boot into it via fastboot.

I expect some image was damaged in your phone.

1. extract stock rom until show folder and files. it is compressed twice. zip and tgz.
2. install images in extracted folders with fastboot.
ex) fastboot flash boot boot.img.
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash vendor vendor.img
3. install miflash
4. install extracted stock rom(from step 1) with miflash
5. phone will be reboot automatically

i met same case with you, and solve it.

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London

Ah yes that's just a weird glitch, install stock via mi flash repair your partitions, then erm just approach your flashing method differently, since if you do it in the wrong order you sorta get stuck on fastboot

Reactions: urmanio23

urmanio23

May 30, 2013
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5g
Ah yes that's just a weird glitch, install stock via mi flash repair your partitions, then erm just approach your flashing method differently, since if you do it in the wrong order you sorta get stuck on fastboot

Thanks guys, I managed to get TWRP working after searching how to do the vbmeta patch work. Maybe I just don't understand much of todays Android modding but that part in the small tutorial wasn't too clear for me.

I just got the pixel experience rom installed and its booting. Thanks for the help

Reactions: QuantumShqipe

Mimyl

Nov 30, 2014
Thanks for the update.
All works fine here with last lineageos build.

Top Liked Posts