• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][davinci]Official/Unofficial TWRP for Xiaomi Redmi K20 (Stable)

Search This thread

Avarast

Apr 16, 2019
Short answer it's not. There is no official twrp on they website. and you shoud always rely of official, valid sources :)

Long answer, yes it is. Check OP's device tree, this is the official build forked from the latest tree. Only thing missing is the device page, everything else is up. Also, how else would the download be on the official servers if it weren't official?! Your reply isn't gonna age well

Last edited:
Reactions: djdelarosa25

djdelarosa25

May 27, 2014
Long answer, yes it is. Check OP's device tree, this is the official build forked from the latest tree. Only thing missing is the device page, everything else is up. Also, how else would the download be on the official servers if it weren't official?! Your reply isn't gonna age well
Aaand it's up on the device list. His comment really did not age well.

Dracolucassos

Nov 24, 2011

Aaand it's up on the device list. His comment really did not age well.

And Gentleman, you can't even imagine how happy I'm to being wrong this time :) Mea culpa however It's awersome at last we have official TWRP :)

Reactions: Avarast

whoamix3

Nov 6, 2016
Thank you for making this official!

I get one error when booting in official twrp:

E:Unhandled flag: 'wrappedkey'

You can find it at line 40 in log.

Also it would be very nice if there were more partitions to choose in backup.

Thank you for your work!

Regards,
whoamix3

View attachment recovery.log

everevil

Feb 20, 2017
Thank you for making this official!

I get one error when booting in official twrp:

E:Unhandled flag: 'wrappedkey'

You can find it at line 40 in log.

Also it would be very nice if there were more partitions to choose in backup.

Thank you for your work!

Regards,
whoamix3

View attachment 4895001

Yeah... I have this too, when booting from the official twrp(x flash yet) ... What does it mean is it safer maintain on this unofficial twrp or change to the official one....

Reactions: Nilsb7

Top Liked Posts