• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][perseus]Official/Unofficial TWRP for Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 (Stable)

Search This thread

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
Abandoned like there is no development for Android 10, look slike you are working on too many projects and forget this one.

Sorry dude.

The real problem is that i have not the device and i have not a tester so the development is really hard, I certainly haven't abandoned development, I just don't know how to take it forward. I'm not going to release updates that may not work without having tested them first. If someone is willing to help me with testing the development will go on otherwise it will stop. If someone wants to propose themselves as a tester, just write to me on telegram or tag me here.

Reactions: Gandhi70

ChienJian

Oct 7, 2017
Last edited:

faelbali

Jul 29, 2012
usb debugging by fastboot or ADB

I have a mi mix 3 global version. I was thinking that the new miui 11 was having problems with wifi, and decided to go back to miui 10, procedure done by the device itself, in system update. Procedure done and the device no longer turns on. I had not enabled usb debugging, so I can not unlock the device by mi unlock, or install new rom by miflash. Does anyone know how to enable usb debugging by fastboot or ADB? Or can I install rom by EDL Flashing (testpoint)?

Dust2Dust

Dec 14, 2006
Utrecht
@mauronofrio

Found some time to flash, working as expected. Nice work dude

Update: After flashing todays weekly EU ROM the flashing of your TWRP seems not persistent. After flashing the ROM I rebooted to recovery in order to flash latest Magisk (I never flash two things at the same time) but I ended up in the latest LR team recovery (1030) which I had previous to flashing your recovery. I flashed your TWRP in fastboot.

Last edited:

apokit

Feb 28, 2013
@mauronofrio

Found some time to flash, working as expected. Nice work dude

Update: After flashing todays weekly EU ROM the flashing of your TWRP seems not persistent. After flashing the ROM I rebooted to recovery in order to flash latest Magisk (I never flash two things at the same time) but I ended up in the latest LR team recovery (1030) which I had previous to flashing your recovery. I flashed your TWRP in fastboot.

This happens because if you can in twrp flashing procedure xiaomi eu flashes LR team twrp after the flash of the rom.So its included in their rom

Dust2Dust

Dec 14, 2006
Utrecht
This happens because if you can in twrp flashing procedure xiaomi eu flashes LR team twrp after the flash of the rom.So its included in their rom

@apokit Hmm that sucks, would you happen to have a sorce for that information ? I cannot find it in changelogs from xiaomi.eu and I wouldn't find it appropriate at all.

Last edited:

apokit

Feb 28, 2013
@apokit Hmm that sucks, would you happen to have a sorce for that information ? I cannot find it in changelogs from xiaomi.eu and I wouldn't find it appropriate at all.

If you watch the flashing procedure you will see that in the end it automatically flashes LR TWRP.You can flash again maunofrio latest twrp after that

Dust2Dust

Dec 14, 2006
Utrecht
If you watch the flashing procedure you will see that in the end it automatically flashes LR TWRP.You can flash again maunofrio latest twrp after that

No need to flash again, since 9.10.17 the packages have the recovery and the updater-script tells the story as well. Leaves me with the question: Why would xiaomi.eu do this, I don't like the idea of being forced into something as important as the recovery.

siggey

Aug 10, 2009
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
No need to flash again, since 9.10.17 the packages have the recovery and the updater-script tells the story as well. Leaves me with the question: Why would xiaomi.eu do this, I don't like the idea of being forced into something as important as the recovery.
They do like this to avoid new users fails. If you don't like you can simply modify the zip.

caiwenwen12345

Oct 27, 2017
I have a mi mix 3 global version. I was thinking that the new miui 11 was having problems with wifi, and decided to go back to miui 10, procedure done by the device itself, in system update. Procedure done and the device no longer turns on. I had not enabled usb debugging, so I can not unlock the device by mi unlock, or install new rom by miflash. Does anyone know how to enable usb debugging by fastboot or ADB? Or can I install rom by EDL Flashing (testpoint)?

Search Qulcomm 9008 module

Top Liked Posts