• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][perseus]Official/Unofficial TWRP for Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 (Stable)

Search This thread

benuk

Mar 14, 2005
TWRP don´t work on MIUI Global 11.0.4

Hi together,

first: sorry for my bad english! :)
I had a Mi Mix 3 with the following OS:
MIUI Global 11.0.4 | Stable (PEEMIXM)

The Phone is unlock with Mi Unlock. When I try to flash TWRP, than the only version that´s functional is the chinese TWRP 3.2.3....
I tried to flash from this site the version 3.3.1-15. That dosn´t work. The same with the version 3.3.1-5.
It´s still the same: flashing with fastboot ist ok, but when i reboot, it´s boot into Miui.
I tried to reboot in recover with only the command "fastboot boot recovery.img". Then with the command "fastboot boot recovery".
Then both with pushing the + button. And i tried to reboot with holding the power and the + button.
Everytime directly after flashing without booting in Miui!
But nothing appears - every time the Miui Logo will see on the screen an the device boot not in TWRP.
When i do nothing, then the device boot into Miui.

When I reboot from Miui into Recovery (over the update settings), then the device boot into the original recovery.

When I will try to boot manualy in the original recovery by holding the power and the + button, still the same, nothing appears....

Can you help me?

Thank you!!

benuk

Last edited:

siggey

Aug 10, 2009
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Hi together,

first: sorry for my bad english! :)
I had a Mi Mix 3 with the following OS:
MIUI Global 11.0.4 | Stable (PEEMIXM)

The Phone is unlock with Mi Unlock. When I try to flash TWRP, than the only version that´s functional is the chinese TWRP 3.2.3....
I tried to flash from this site the version 3.3.1-15. That dosn´t work. The same with the version 3.3.1-5.
It´s still the same: flashing with fasstboot ist ok, but when i reboot, it´s boot into Miui.
I tried to reboot in recover with only the command "faastboot boot recovery.img". Then with the command "fasstboot boot recovery".
Then both with pushing the + button. And i tried to reboot with holding the power and the + button.
Everytime directly after flashing without booting in Miui!
But nothing appears - every time the Miui Logo will see on the screen an the device boot not in TWRP.
When i do nothing, then the device boot into Miui.

When I reboot from Miui into Recovery (over the update settings), then the device boot into the original recovery.

When I will try to boot manualy in the original recovery by holding the power and the + button, still the same, nothing appears....

Can you help me?

Thank you!!

benuk
the command is fastboot, not faastboot

benuk

Mar 14, 2005
I´m so stupid!!!!!!!!!!

Hi together,

excuse me for all!
I found the problem.....
I had a case for my phone.... when I push the + button, than I push the - button too, because the case is from hard material, so that both buttons pushed.
After I removed the case, then all works fine!

Thank you for the good work of this TWRP!

Best regards, benuk

Last edited:
Reactions: pittrich67

steffenmix3

Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys

accidentally ugpraded to MIUI11 and therefore lost twrp/root
can I flash latest twrp + magisk without wiping/factory reset?

Thanks in advance

PWn3R

Dec 10, 2010
Flagstaff
Nexus 7
Motorola Droid X
I took a backup of data partition this morning on the latest version. I cannot restore. I get tarfork 255 on the restore. I have tried formatting data before restoring, and allowing the phone to boot once before trying to restore. The only thing I backed up was the data partition. The backup is needed because I use Google Play Music which is out of Device ID activations.

bluviper

Oct 6, 2010
MKTICBD
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Same to me, solved flashing via fastboot the last twrp from this thread.
you mean from mauronofrio?
and not LR Team?
if this is the version "twrp-3.3.1-15-perseus-mauronofrio.img"
then I think its having problems with download.
do you know an alternative link?

--------------
had an error,
target didn't report max-download-size
sending 'recovery"

Last edited:

Golgoth73

Apr 11, 2017
Same to me, solved flashing via fastboot the last twrp from this thread.

I have the same problem but this did nothing, I'm stuck in a bootloop. Never had any problems till now when updating weekly EU roms.
I tried flashing twrp last version from this thread and from teamwin website "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img". Then I reboot with "fastboot boot twrp.img", it loads and then after entering the Android setup it crash and reboot in recovery but an old version not the one I just flashed. This version don't ask me for password for decryption. Whatever I do the android setup crash and I reboot in an old version of twrp with my partition crypted.
I tried several different twrp and several EU roms from october to the last one in january, nothing is working.
What am I missing ?

siggey

Aug 10, 2009
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
I have the same problem but this did nothing, I'm stuck in a bootloop. Never had any problems till now when updating weekly EU roms.
I tried flashing twrp last version from this thread and from teamwin website "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img". Then I reboot with "fastboot boot twrp.img", it loads and then after entering the Android setup it crash and reboot in recovery but an old version not the one I just flashed. This version don't ask me for password for decryption. Whatever I do the android setup crash and I reboot in an old version of twrp with my partition crypted.
I tried several different twrp and several EU roms from october to the last one in january, nothing is working.
What am I missing ?
Instead of fastboot boot TWRP.img use fastboot reboot and then press the volume up, you should go to recovery

djmarques

Jul 14, 2010
So, i´ve installed this TWRP and now I´m in a recovery mode bootloop - I can install the rom, but it boots only in recovery mode. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks

PWn3R

Dec 10, 2010
Flagstaff
Nexus 7
Motorola Droid X
I took a backup of data partition this morning on the latest version. I cannot restore. I get tarfork 255 on the restore. I have tried formatting data before restoring, and allowing the phone to boot once before trying to restore. The only thing I backed up was the data partition. The backup is needed because I use Google Play Music which is out of Device ID activations.

Anyone else seen this issue? I can't restore the backup I made. Just get error 255. I tried restoring with or without phone booted once, with or without wiping data with or without formatting data.

jeffjoker

Jun 16, 2010
The page is buggy, can't get a mirror to download :(

edit: Finally got one mirror... slow

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts