• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][RMX1851]Unofficial TWRP for Realme 3 Pro (Stable)

Search This thread

Letzen

Dec 10, 2016
İstanbul
Redmi K20 Pro
Is there a way we can handle wiping? Currently, if you standard wipe, the flashed ROM wants to format data (+storage).
Deleting everything in /data except ./media seems to handle the issue (even though TWRP says the same, it doesn't).
Can you add a button to do that, or at least edit the way TWRP wipes?

Is there a way we can handle wiping? Currently, if you standard wipe, the flashed ROM wants to format data (+storage).
Deleting everything in /data except ./media seems to handle the issue (even though TWRP says the same, it doesn't).
Can you add a button to do that, or at least edit the way TWRP wipes?
I think only the developer can do that. I also want that.

yakash958

Mar 11, 2017
Recovery not installed.

i have realme 3 pro. RMX1851 and unlocked the bootloader and trying to flash the custom recovery, but every time when I enter the command " Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
the phone shows this image and power off when any button is pressed. Please help wanted to change the ROM.
7WCNpYk

zbvQKZY

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
i have realme 3 pro. RMX1851 and unlocked the bootloader and trying to flash the custom recovery, but every time when I enter the command " Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
the phone shows this image and power off when any button is pressed. Please help wanted to change the ROM.
7WCNpYk

zbvQKZY

I don't know how to help you, seems a driver problem, i have this problem also on my Realme X and i'm able to use fastboot commands only from a linux computer

Reactions: Sarthk

Sarthk

May 19, 2020
Recently i tried to flash magisk on realme 3 pro but it show 'the current image(boot/recovery) have been destroyed' I have tried many times to solve and root the phone but nothing works. Please helps me to root my realme 3 pro.

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
Recently i tried to flash magisk on realme 3 pro but it show 'the current image(boot/recovery) have been destroyed' I have tried many times to solve and root the phone but nothing works. Please helps me to root my realme 3 pro.
You need to flash vbmeta. Search for it in this phones threads...

M47Z

Dec 12, 2011
I am having a really hard time getting this to work. Was running LOS 16 for a while now and wanted to update. So I went back to stock, installed all OTA updates. But now I can not get TWRP running, not even talking about lineageos. I can flash it, but when I reboot to recovery I am instantly back at bootloader.

Some questions:
- Should I have the latest stock rom before installing TWRP? Currently my version is F.05, Android 11.
- do I need to patch vbmeta to boot TWRP? How to do this if I can only patch it in TWRP?

Any help welcome.

Top Liked Posts