• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][U][guacamole]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7 Pro

Search This thread

balrog558

Apr 11, 2012
Rom is android 11. And yes it says writing 'boot' failed.
I tried the Nebrasy TWRP and no luck either. I've also tried lineage recovery with no luck. I'm about the MSM tool and see if I can get stock OOS back on it and start over.
I've never had this much issue flashing anything beofer.

balrog558

Apr 11, 2012
When you try fastboot boot command it says that? What version Android is the ROM? Have you tried fastboot flash boot command? If that works, then you can just get the boot.img of the ROM reflash it then try flashing TWRP again??
Rom is android 11. And yes it says writing 'boot' failed.
I tried the Nebrasy TWRP and no luck either. I've also tried lineage recovery with no luck. I'm about the MSM tool and see if I can get stock OOS back on it and start over.
I've never had this much issue flashing anything beofer.

crapa

Sep 12, 2012
Hello, I have 'twrp-3.4.0-10-guacamole-unified-installer-mauronofrio' and a previous Android 10 version.
I flashed 11.0.2.1.GM21BA (after factory reset of course) and then I reflashed TWRP.
Then I tried to reboot into recovery in order to flash magisk.
It does not boot into recovery now.
The TWRP blue logo comes up and then dissapears (in cycles).
I reflashed twrp (from boolloader this time) but it still does not boot in twrp.
Any idea what can I do?

Edit: After flashing TWRP again from bootloader, it worked. I had to Format Data for TWRP to work ok.

Last edited:

parag0n1986

May 3, 2015
LG V20
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hello, I have 'twrp-3.4.0-10-guacamole-unified-installer-mauronofrio' and a previous Android 10 version.
I flashed 11.0.2.1.GM21BA (after factory reset of course) and then I reflashed TWRP.
Then I tried to reboot into recovery in order to flash magisk.
It does not boot into recovery now.
The TWRP blue logo comes up and then dissapears (in cycles).
I reflashed twrp (from boolloader this time) but it still does not boot in twrp.
Any idea what can I do?

Edit: After flashing TWRP again from bootloader, it worked. I had to Format Data for TWRP to wYouork ok.
If you're on OOS 11, you need the Nebrassy TWRP to be able to decrypt data. The 3.4 TWRP is A 10

crapa

Sep 12, 2012
If you're on OOS 11, you need the Nebrassy TWRP to be able to decrypt data. The 3.4 TWRP is A 10
I had removed PIN & Fingerprint before flashing, so device was decrypted, right?
I always remove PIN & Fingerprint before using TWRP for backup or flash.
Do I need the Nebrassy TWRP you mention when I will try to upgrade to a newer Android 11 version? I have 11.0.2.1 now.
Where do I download the Nebrassy TWRP?

5star02707

Dec 1, 2015
OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 6
I had removed PIN & Fingerprint before flashing, so device was decrypted, right?
I always remove PIN & Fingerprint before using TWRP for backup or flash.
Do I need the Nebrassy TWRP you mention when I will try to upgrade to a newer Android 11 version? I have 11.0.2.1 now.
Where do I download the Nebrassy TWRP?

Virus1x

Oct 11, 2009
Scottsdale, Arizona
OnePlus 7 Pro
I flashed TWRP, I forgot to wipe data now it flashes TWRP screen over and over and doesn't do anything else did I just brick my device?

HOLDING VOL UP + Power and plugging phone doesn't give me the MSM it starts the phone and flashes TWRP screen please help.

@soka

Aug 8, 2014
Glencoe
I flashed TWRP, I forgot to wipe data now it flashes TWRP screen over and over and doesn't do anything else did I just brick my device?

HOLDING VOL UP + Power and plugging phone doesn't give me the MSM it starts the phone and flashes TWRP screen please help.
Fastboot boot the nabressy TWRP.img this TWRP doesn't work with A11 if encrypted.

Question: are custom TWRP themes supported? I have a custom theme designed for TWRP 3.4, I put the ui.zip file into /data/media/0/TWRP/theme, but TWRP isn't loading it. I know the theme works with my OnePlus 3T. Is it because of the A/B stuff or something else that this TWRP isn't picking up on it? (My data partition is unencrypted, so TWRP should be able to see it.)

EDIT: Not a bug, it turns out. The theme was designed for TWRP 3.5+, and mauronofrio's TWRP is 3.4. I did try the theme with Nebrassy's TWRP 3.5, but it couldn't load the theme at all, probably because, due to its encryption changes, it's unable to see the data partition during boot (but it does see it after it's loaded)? I'm now using the official TWRP 3.5 and all is well.

(I'm wondering if mauro is going to update his TWRP to 3.5, or if he'll join forces with Nebrassy to do a Android 11-capable TWRP.)

Last edited:

hammered58

Nov 4, 2017
Wisconsin
Tried installing TWRP in my OnePlus 7 Pro running stock OxygenOS 11 using this method https://www.droidwin.com/install-twrp-oneplus-7-pro-android-11/ . Phone gets stuck after giving flash twrp img command on the Booting twrp screen with oneplus logo.

any solutions ? Phone is rooted and bootloader is unlocked.
You could try this twrp and install instructions,

adelnet10

Feb 15, 2016
hi guys my oneplus 7 pro stack after I send twrp-3.5.2_9-0-guacamole
and I contact do anting.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.55.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 2.55.26 PM.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 58

Top Liked Posts