[RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][enchilada] Official/Unofficial TWRP touch recovery for OnePlus 6

Search This thread

linzoid

Jul 29, 2012
The Abyss
I believe so. When I attempt to boot twrp-3.4.0-11-enchilada-Q-mauronofrio.img (as of now most recent), I get a Qualcomm crashdump screen:
Code:
QUALCOMM CrashDump Mode
Attempted to kill init! exitcode=0x0000000b
                                               complete_and_exit

HOWEVER:
If you're just looking to root your device in the meantime, before a working version of TWRP is released, there's another way I discovered today.

Follow the instructions in this comment: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-how-to-root-oneplus-nord.4139411/page-11#post-84858219
but instead of using a Nord build, use the appropriate OxygenOS build that you currently have installed. (At the time of writing, the most recent version released to OP6 is 11.1.1, which you can find here: https://www.xda-developers.com/oneplus-6-6t-oxygenos-11-1-1-1/

If you don't have Magisk installed, you can get it here: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases
Yes, thanks to Geenyous1 on another thread, I used a patched boot.img to root my OP6 without TWRP.

However, I dislike A11 so much I might go back to 10.3.12. Can't uninstall Google apk's from system /product using Root Explorer anymore, and that's the main reason for me rooting.
Thanks for your response.

Reactions: Geenyous1

stokstaartje420

Oct 26, 2021
Any updates on this? Is there already a way to flash a TWRP version on OP6- OyxgenOS 11.1.1.1? or do we still wait? Thanks in advance =).

computersalat

Sep 24, 2014
www.computersalat.de
I am still on 10.3.12 and will not update to 11.1.2.2
I won't be able to install own scripts and binaries like bash, ssh and rsync. Without those binaries I am not able to backup my phone.
Android 11 comes a 'super' that includes the /system, /persist and other partions that are NOT read/write mountable. This is a no-go for me.

iceman1875

Jan 21, 2022
Guys im a bit desperate here. I am on a custom android 12 rom, and was working okay. Not sure what happened, but my phone rebooted. Now im stuck on the twrp screen, can boot into recovery. Trying to boot to system, doesnt work either.

Can i flash stock OOS via CMD, and can anybody point me to the files needed, as well as the procedure

samrat_castle

Aug 11, 2010
iQOO 9
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
Guys im a bit desperate here. I am on a custom android 12 rom, and was working okay. Not sure what happened, but my phone rebooted. Now im stuck on the twrp screen, can boot into recovery. Trying to boot to system, doesnt work either.

Can i flash stock OOS via CMD, and can anybody point me to the files needed, as well as the procedure
This works https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tool-msmdownloadtool-v4-0-international-oxygen-os-5-1-5.3798892/

Reactions: iceman1875

Lovulsha

Aug 27, 2015
OnePlus 6
If you come from OOS 11.1.2.2 there is no way with twrp 3.6.0_11, the latest one.
After "fastboot boot twrp.img" you'll get a bootloop on recovery logo.
You can easily come back to your bootloader after some seconds, but you cant go on with twrp to flash any custom rom. I was about to flash SyberiaOS, but i have been stopped by this issue.

If you come from OOS 11.1.2.2 there is no way with twrp 3.6.0_11, the latest one.
You can easily come back to your bootloader after some seconds, but you cant go on with twrp to flash any custom rom. I was about to flash SyberiaOS, but i have been stopped by this issue.
Update: whoops, wrong thread.

All of the 11-0 versions & apparently all of the 3.6.0-x versions have issues.

Check out Siddhesh's various Android-11-based custom recoveries (PBRP, SHRP, etc.) and see if any of those work better for you.
If you just need a fastboot-bootable img file that WORKS barely well enough to get to the point where you can install something else, I've attached my own unofficial one to post #2 in the crDroid ROM thread:

fire7777777

Jan 23, 2015
I have oos android 10, i want to upgrade to android 11. At moment I have magisk and twrp (unoficcial), what i need to do ?

Thanks !

Jinnn92

Aug 24, 2014
OnePlus 6
Hey, what's the newest version working with Android 8.1? I'm currently using twrp-3.2.3-0-enchilada(mtp).img made by the dev long time ago but still have problems with MTP?

mohdfahad47

Apr 7, 2015
Muharraq
Try Awaken OS, it's a solid ROM. Plus OP provides a working TWRP through which you can flash the files..

Top Liked Posts