[RECOVERY][3.4.0-11][fajita]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 6T (Stable)

Search This thread

Brettroth

Apr 4, 2018
This twrp will fastboot boot on a11. For those still having problems

Attachments

• TWRP-3.6.0_11-OP6xT.img
    64 MB · Views: 267

Ary Hidayat

Feb 3, 2014
OnePlus 6T
Here's what worked for me:
1. Download PB03.img from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...os11-open-beta-2-3-and-stable-latest.4316563/
2. Download latest TWRP installer from https://twrp.me/oneplus/oneplus6t.html (zip file)
3. Download full 11.1.1.1 rom from OnePlus at https://www.oneplus.com/support/softwareupgrade/details?code=PM1574156215016
4. Download latest Magisk installer (zip file)
5. Copy #2, #3, and #4 above to your phone storage.
6. Get to fastboot mode (hold volume up key while booting)
7. fastboot flash boot PB03.img (assumes you have fastboot tools and OnePlus drivers installed on PC). Note: it must be "fastboot flash boot" not just "fastboot boot"
8. Reboot to recovery (use volume keys to select "recovery" in fastboot mode and press power button)
9. In PitchBlack recovery, install 11.1.1.1 rom (named "OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.61_OTA_0610_all_2109171644_7a4bfad9b1f940d5.zip") and then latest TWRP installer zip file
10. Reboot to recovery (press power icon in PitchBlack recovery main screen) - now you should be in TWRP
11. Install latest Magisk installer zip file
12. Reboot to system (press reboot icon in TWRP and select system)
I also experienced the same in oos 11.1.2.2 . Can it be used in oos 11.1.2.2 please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:

pr3dicament

May 17, 2013
Yeah use this version to fastboot boot twrp. Then you can make permanent from advanced menu or just flash a different installer zip
Well.. My OnePlus 6T just freezes at the TWRP splash screen. I just installed the latest OOS. Everything else works fine. I don't get the crash dump with this specific recovery file, but it definitely does not bring me to recovery let alone being able to use ADB with it..

In other words, it freezes at the splash screen.

Brettroth

Apr 4, 2018
Well.. My OnePlus 6T just freezes at the TWRP splash screen. I just installed the latest OOS. Everything else works fine. I don't get the crash dump with this specific recovery file, but it definitely does not bring me to recovery let alone being able to use ADB with it..

In other words, it freezes at the splash screen.
I'm not sure why that version would freeze. You aren't trying to fastboot flash boot are you? And using that specific twrp I posted?

pr3dicament

May 17, 2013
I'm not sure why that version would freeze. You aren't trying to fastboot flash boot are you? And using that specific twrp I posted?
Nope. Fastboot boot. I had to use the crdroid version posted on page 218. I tried all of them from there on up, 3.5 seems to be the one that works.. the "crDroid" recovery.. nevertheless, it works, just not version 3.6.

Last edited:

b8842dc0

Nov 11, 2015
I know that official TWRP doesn't support A12 data decryption. Is that also true of unofficial?
Thanks!

Top Liked Posts