It's possible but not easy to do on a12. Have to change your data to f2fs and flash some zips. Recommend just using otg or sideload till someone makes a twrp that decrypts a12
I have the same problem, it asks but says that pattern entered is incorrect. Syberia OS Android 12 is instaled. Any other suggestions to decrypt data?
I also experienced the same in oos 22.214.171.124 . Can it be used in oos 126.96.36.199 please help me.Here's what worked for me:
1. Download PB03.img from https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...os11-open-beta-2-3-and-stable-latest.4316563/
2. Download latest TWRP installer from https://twrp.me/oneplus/oneplus6t.html (zip file)
3. Download full 188.8.131.52 rom from OnePlus at https://www.oneplus.com/support/softwareupgrade/details?code=PM1574156215016
4. Download latest Magisk installer (zip file)
5. Copy #2, #3, and #4 above to your phone storage.
6. Get to fastboot mode (hold volume up key while booting)
7. fastboot flash boot PB03.img (assumes you have fastboot tools and OnePlus drivers installed on PC). Note: it must be "fastboot flash boot" not just "fastboot boot"
8. Reboot to recovery (use volume keys to select "recovery" in fastboot mode and press power button)
9. In PitchBlack recovery, install 184.108.40.206 rom (named "OnePlus6TOxygen_34.J.61_OTA_0610_all_2109171644_7a4bfad9b1f940d5.zip") and then latest TWRP installer zip file
10. Reboot to recovery (press power icon in PitchBlack recovery main screen) - now you should be in TWRP
11. Install latest Magisk installer zip file
12. Reboot to system (press reboot icon in TWRP and select system)
Well.. My OnePlus 6T just freezes at the TWRP splash screen. I just installed the latest OOS. Everything else works fine. I don't get the crash dump with this specific recovery file, but it definitely does not bring me to recovery let alone being able to use ADB with it..
I'm not sure why that version would freeze. You aren't trying to fastboot flash boot are you? And using that specific twrp I posted?Well.. My OnePlus 6T just freezes at the TWRP splash screen. I just installed the latest OOS. Everything else works fine. I don't get the crash dump with this specific recovery file, but it definitely does not bring me to recovery let alone being able to use ADB with it..
In other words, it freezes at the splash screen.
Nope. Fastboot boot. I had to use the crdroid version posted on page 218. I tried all of them from there on up, 3.5 seems to be the one that works.. the "crDroid" recovery.. nevertheless, it works, just not version 3.6.
The normal 3.6 doesn't but the one I posted I thought does. Did you download that one?
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
Has anyone tried the latest official build, 3.3.1-0? It was generated on the 19th.
@mauronofrio, any plans for an unofficial build based on 3.3.1? The A/B partition flash in the changelog sounds like what your 3.3.0 build was already doing.