[RECOVERY][3.4.0-14][lmi]TWRP Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Search This thread

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
you need to see more munchy videos on youtube...
Ideally, before flash any custom rom on your POCO, remove any lock password and mi account from your device in order to avoid encrypted problems with twrp.
Just delete the unlock password only
That is with THIS twrp only!
No, this also happens on the Chinese twrp

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk

Snah001

Jun 3, 2006
Netherlands
Well with the Chinese twrp I have no problems at all with decryption of the data partition.
Sorry for you but that twrp works just fine regarding flashing and decryption.

H2ckerNorg

Mar 30, 2017
Alba Iulia
Well with the Chinese twrp I have no problems at all with decryption of the data partition.
Sorry for you but that twrp works just fine regarding flashing and decryption.
I have with the Chinese twrp problem with encrypted data
So i don t know what to say
If i remove the screen password is ok and works

Snah001

Jun 3, 2006
Netherlands
Maybe it has something to do that you flashed this (-14) twrp before and the whole recovery is screwed.
Today I wiped the device and formatted the data partition and did a complete clean install with the Chinese twrp.
Took few hours to get all running again so let's wait if all troubles are over now.

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
thats what im waiting for..a fully working TWRP on xiaomi.eu android 11..at this point even with chinese twrp you must format data after each update.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
you do not have to format data, just remove your unlock password in the smartphone settings before entering twrp and flash the ROM

rimsilva

Apr 11, 2009
Already mentioned that in xiaomi.eu thread, I've always updated android 11 roms without format data.

Currently issue is that we need fastboot to enter twrp.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

cmmalana

Oct 23, 2020
TWRP bootloop after installing twrp

Hello! I recently installed the twrp recovery version 3.4.0-14 in my poco f2 pro. When I wiped the data using twrp it now goes to twrp loop and won't go to the system. Tried changing the twrp and flash a rom but it did not work. I hope someone can help me :((

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
Hello! I recently installed the twrp recovery version 3.4.0-14 in my poco f2 pro. When I wiped the data using twrp it now goes to twrp loop and won't go to the system. Tried changing the twrp and flash a rom but it did not work. I hope someone can help me :((
Enter recovery, format data, restart in recovery and do all the wipes, transfer the rom from the pc to the smartphone and proceed with the flash

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
Enter recovery, format data, restart in recovery and do all the wipes, transfer the rom from the pc to the smartphone and proceed with the flash

LaurentiuCTN

Jul 5, 2016
Hi,
I have TWRP 3.4.2 beta by wszx150, it's ok? Or I have to flash TWRP 3.40 to be able to install custom roms like crDroid, RR, PE, etc?

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk

T-HeaD

Sep 28, 2020
Hi,
I have TWRP 3.4.2 beta by wszx150, it's ok? Or I have to flash TWRP 3.40 to be able to install custom roms like crDroid, RR, PE, etc?

i have installed 3.4.2b in my poco f2 and xiaomi.eu 20.10.15 installed too, 100% stable

keep this twrp version.

LaurentiuCTN

Jul 5, 2016
i have installed 3.4.2b in my poco f2 and xiaomi.eu 20.10.15 installed too, 100% stable

keep this twrp version.
I have xiaomi.eu too but here is mentioned about installing these custom roms with the twrp v 3.4.0. and I want to know for sure if I have to install the 3.4.0 by mauronofrio or it's ok the 3.4.2b by wszx150
Can tell me somebody which is the right choice?
Thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Features:
    - Decryption works
    - Otg works
    - Flash Rom works
    - F2FS support
    - Fastboot boot command support

Not working:
    - Fastbootd
    - Adb sideload
    - Backup restore and image flash (system-vendor-product)
    - Android 11 fully support

Download:
    TWRP 3.4.0-14 Unofficial by mauronofrio

TWRP 3.4.0-12 Unofficial by mauronofrio

To Flash the TWRP:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-xx-xxxxxx-mauronofrio.img
    Then reboot in TWRP manually or using a fastboot command.
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-xx-xxxxxx-mauronofrio.img
    or
    Code:
    fastboot oem reboot-recovery
    REMEMBER: is important that from fastboot you directly go in TWRP mode or the TWRP will be overwritten.

Reccomended ADB and Fastboot binaries:

Adb and Fastboot Installer

Source code:
    https://github.com/Teamwin/android_bootable_recovery
    https://github.com/mauronofrio/android_device_xiaomi_lmi

My Telegram TWRP Support Group:
    https://t.me/twrp_Mauronofrio

Donations:

Credits:
    - Thanks to @bigbiff and @Captain_Throwback for the hard work on this android 10 TWRP
    Thanks to all testers on the Telegram Group

Created 2020-09-23
    It's on pitchblack recovery Thread, Post 16
    No, unable.
    But why you don't want twrp? I don't understand!
    Play with rom and twrp are just a game. Your phone was not bricked!

It's easy to root without twrp.
    Patch the stock boot.img with Magisk Manager. Copy the file to your computer and flash with fastboot.
    It's easy to root without twrp.
    Patch the stock boot.img with Magisk Manager. Copy the file to your computer and flash with fastboot.

Sorry I didn't know that! Everyday is a school day.
    For a lot of people, it's hard to flash correctly, and play with fastboot for many users is like speak alien language.
    This user want to resolve his twrp bootloop and he doesn't try some solutions works.
    Play with ADB and fastboot is not easy when you don't know flash with twrp.
    My phone doesn't connected, where I put files, with ADB..... Many questions asked frequently.
    TWRP v 3.5.0 released a few days ago. I hope it comes for F2 Pro soon🤞
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone