[RECOVERY][3.4.0-14][lmi]TWRP Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro

Search This thread

birleytweet

I've been using TWRP recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img and flashing ROMs using OTG. But for some reason OTG just doesn't work with this version? Does anyone know of a fix. Just trying to install CrDroid and can't get any ROM to work currently. If I go back to the TWRP version I had been using OTG works, but if I flash a ROM it doesn't boot

T-HeaD

Sep 28, 2020
I've been using TWRP recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img and flashing ROMs using OTG. But for some reason OTG just doesn't work with this version? Does anyone know of a fix. Just trying to install CrDroid and can't get any ROM to work currently. If I go back to the TWRP version I had been using OTG works, but if I flash a ROM it doesn't boot

my otg work 100%

smokerman

Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
Already mentioned that in xiaomi.eu thread, I've always updated android 11 roms without format data.

Currently issue is that we need fastboot to enter twrp.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

what you mean by that? you have to enter fastboot and reflash twrp to enter system? or just put on fastboot and reboot system? i want to flash xiaomi.eu 20.10.22 developer version android 11...

can anyone put the 3.4.2B cn TWRP and upload it? if someone can send me the link by pm, thanks.;)

at the moment i have TWRP-3.4.1B-0328-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150 and xiaomi.eu 12.0.8..

Last edited:

rimsilva

Apr 11, 2009
what you mean by that? you have to enter fastboot and reflash twrp to enter system? or just put on fastboot and reboot system? i want to flash xiaomi.eu 20.10.22 developer version android 11...

can anyone put the 3.4.2B cn TWRP and upload it? if someone can send me the link by pm, thanks.;)

at the moment i have TWRP-3.4.1B-0328-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150 and xiaomi.eu 12.0.8..
I've updated from 20.10.15 to 16 and now to 22 using fastboot.

It's simple, enter fastboot and boot to twrp "fastboot boot twrp.img", flash ROM and then reboot system.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

VIP1

Sep 9, 2012
Which version should I install (moving from stock).
The 3.4.0-14 or 3.4.1b. I'd like the more stable one.
I an coming from stock ROM.

Thanks!

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
For all those who have problems decrypting the data partition, if you set the sequence as the unlock method, the recovery can decrypt the data partition.
Do not use your PIN or password

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

ViBE

Jul 11, 2012
Budapest
tried the newest, tried the oldest, also tested wzsx150's but the only relevant thing what i can do with these TWRPs is the rom installation. that's all. i installed latest stable EU MIUI but after installation i cannot move or edit any fooking file on system partition. is this normal?

Last edited:

andrea0807

Jul 24, 2014
Perugia
I can't update xiaomi.eu weekly ROM on my Poco F2 Pro.
The twrp gives me an error message 7
I also tried the Chinese twrp and it gives me the same result
Here is the log of mauronofrio's twrpView attachment 5126919

Inviato dal mio lmi utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:

vdvdvd

Nov 17, 2016

zoltan78

Jan 20, 2010
Can I use this recovery for instal and update roms? Can I go to recovery normally or I have to go by adb command? I am asking just in case.

Wysłane z mojego POCO F2 Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */

Features:
    - Decryption works
    - Otg works
    - Flash Rom works
    - F2FS support
    - Fastboot boot command support

Not working:
    - Fastbootd
    - Adb sideload
    - Backup restore and image flash (system-vendor-product)
    - Android 11 fully support

Download:
    TWRP 3.4.0-14 Unofficial by mauronofrio

TWRP 3.4.0-12 Unofficial by mauronofrio

To Flash the TWRP:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-xx-xxxxxx-mauronofrio.img
    Then reboot in TWRP manually or using a fastboot command.
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-xx-xxxxxx-mauronofrio.img
    or
    Code:
    fastboot oem reboot-recovery
    REMEMBER: is important that from fastboot you directly go in TWRP mode or the TWRP will be overwritten.

Reccomended ADB and Fastboot binaries:

Adb and Fastboot Installer

Source code:
    https://github.com/Teamwin/android_bootable_recovery
    https://github.com/mauronofrio/android_device_xiaomi_lmi

My Telegram TWRP Support Group:
    https://t.me/twrp_Mauronofrio

Donations:

Credits:
    - Thanks to @bigbiff and @Captain_Throwback for the hard work on this android 10 TWRP
    Thanks to all testers on the Telegram Group

Created 2020-09-23
    It's on pitchblack recovery Thread, Post 16
    No, unable.
    But why you don't want twrp? I don't understand!
    Play with rom and twrp are just a game. Your phone was not bricked!

It's easy to root without twrp.
    Patch the stock boot.img with Magisk Manager. Copy the file to your computer and flash with fastboot.
    It's easy to root without twrp.
    Patch the stock boot.img with Magisk Manager. Copy the file to your computer and flash with fastboot.

Sorry I didn't know that! Everyday is a school day.
    For a lot of people, it's hard to flash correctly, and play with fastboot for many users is like speak alien language.
    This user want to resolve his twrp bootloop and he doesn't try some solutions works.
    Play with ADB and fastboot is not easy when you don't know flash with twrp.
    My phone doesn't connected, where I put files, with ADB..... Many questions asked frequently.
    TWRP v 3.5.0 released a few days ago. I hope it comes for F2 Pro soon🤞
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone