• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-2][hotdog]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Pro Unified(Test)

Search This thread

samrattt

Dec 5, 2015
DHAKA
OnePlus 7T Pro

Long story short.this is a fully working twrp for oneplus 7t pro if you are on custom rom even based on android 11 blobs..everything works properly.. Im using this twrp on crdroid rom which is using android 11 blobs..and decryption works..but oos doesn’t support and probably never will..thanks to systemad and mauronofrio

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

amitkuliyal

Oct 17, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7T Pro

Long story short.this is a fully working twrp for oneplus 7t pro if you are on custom rom even based on android 11 blobs..everything works properly.. Im using this twrp on crdroid rom which is using android 11 blobs..and decryption works..but oos doesn’t support and probably never will..thanks to systemad and mauronofrio
Why is it not here in xda then? 🤔

sergjhb

Jul 12, 2017
Not tried this 3.5.2_10 - Hotdog - Unofficial
But some thought from my experience
I'm using already half a year TWRP from LR.TEAM - everything working 100%
What i found - that TWRP can't decrypt phone if there is some user data. Now this is even on custom A11
TWRP working fine and CAN decrypt DATA if you install it on the completely empty phone - after MSM or similar tool
before you make initial user setup.
Tried couple of times - with the same ROM it not working if i install it after setup and working 100% if i flash it straight after flashing ROM
I simply replace recovery.img with twrp.img during installing ROM
My guessing that "fresh" phone DATA is not encrypted - this take place only when you input your data in
If TWRP already installed it can grab encryption keys and use them later
Also PIN and password have to be off to enter to TWRP - exactly as it was on very firsts TWRP versions
So I'm enjoying TWRP for this time with beauty of all installations and backups for a quite some time!

Ishan jadiya

Mar 17, 2021
Not able to install this on android 11 oneplus 7t.. ot shows install successful ny using fastboot mode but when i switch to recovery twrp doesn't there..

franzkekko

Mar 23, 2014
Guys can this TWRP 3.5.2 unofficial be used to just boot phone and install magisk?
I just want to install magisk to use adblocker, root explorer and magisk hide (to use gpay) but cannot find any confirm about this procedure on oxygen os 11. I've been doing this since oneplus 5T, hope this 7T Pro with O11 won't stop that 😭

Thanks in advance

amitkuliyal

Oct 17, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7T Pro
Guys can this TWRP 3.5.2 unofficial be used to just boot phone and install magisk?
I just want to install magisk to use adblocker, root explorer and magisk hide (to use gpay) but cannot find any confirm about this procedure on oxygen os 11. I've been doing this since oneplus 5T, hope this 7T Pro with O11 won't stop that 😭

Thanks in advance
You don't need twr to all that

zAbody

Apr 15, 2020
I've successfully rooted my phone following the video above. Tried safecty check: not passed =(
it working great on canary build safety passed

just downlaod the canary apk: https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk
about:blank

Top Liked Posts