- Feb 23, 2013
That will be taken down soon I'm sure.They posted it again but are promising sources this time
They posted it again but are promising sources this time
The sources are out there, I am guessing the guy saying that is trying to get them from the dev. Thing is, most Chinese developers do not use github. There are other forms of repo sharing. Github is super slow in China, really annoying. They also do not use xda, telegram, or things like that. To be honest, they probably also just do not care if you have TWRP or not.
TWRP 3.3.1-25 for OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro (hotdog unified) by mauronofrio:
- Removed decryption at all for now (actually after decrypted the rom is not more able to decrypt anymore, so you have to format data to boot a rom).
- System, vendor, product and odm mount is working.
- Magisk is flashable, so people can use TWRP to flash magisk.
- Rom flashing is a bit broken, the process start but at the ends it breaks at all super partition and then you have to restore the rom with msmtool, so for now is disabled.
- Basic functions are working.
TWRP 3.3.1-25 Test by mauronofrio
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
fastboot flash recovery_a twrpname.img fastboot flash recovery_b twrpname.img
fastboot boot twrpname.img