• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][3.4.0-2][hotdog]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Pro Unified(Test)

Search This thread

Macusercom

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reactions: Lossyx

wangdaning

Sep 17, 2012
Wuxi
I still don't get why people tease to release sources. Like imagine John Wu going: "I have a developed Magisk. Here's the download links. Sources soon™"

The sources are out there, I am guessing the guy saying that is trying to get them from the dev. Thing is, most Chinese developers do not use github. There are other forms of repo sharing. Github is super slow in China, really annoying. They also do not use xda, telegram, or things like that. To be honest, they probably also just do not care if you have TWRP or not.

mkr2511

Oct 19, 2015
OnePlus 7T Pro
The sources are out there, I am guessing the guy saying that is trying to get them from the dev. Thing is, most Chinese developers do not use github. There are other forms of repo sharing. Github is super slow in China, really annoying. They also do not use xda, telegram, or things like that. To be honest, they probably also just do not care if you have TWRP or not.

Will the Chinese recovery img file be any use to the twrp developers?

mauronofrio

Recognized Developer
Jun 29, 2012
Castellana Grotte
toolaio.tk
TWRP 3.3.1-25 for OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro (hotdog unified) by mauronofrio:
- Removed decryption at all for now (actually after decrypted the rom is not more able to decrypt anymore, so you have to format data to boot a rom).
- System, vendor, product and odm mount is working.
- Magisk is flashable, so people can use TWRP to flash magisk.
- Rom flashing is a bit broken, the process start but at the ends it breaks at all super partition and then you have to restore the rom with msmtool, so for now is disabled.
- Basic functions are working.

TWRP 3.3.1-25 Test by mauronofrio

g00d_guy

Sep 22, 2011
OnePlus 8 Pro
TWRP 3.3.1-25 for OnePlus 7T, 7T Pro (hotdog unified) by mauronofrio:
- Removed decryption at all for now (actually after decrypted the rom is not more able to decrypt anymore, so you have to format data to boot a rom).
- System, vendor, product and odm mount is working.
- Magisk is flashable, so people can use TWRP to flash magisk.
- Rom flashing is a bit broken, the process start but at the ends it breaks at all super partition and then you have to restore the rom with msmtool, so for now is disabled.
- Basic functions are working.

TWRP 3.3.1-25 Test by mauronofrio

Well, that's some great update :good:...
I'll wait for the version with stable encryption/decryption and ROM flashing, as I haven't even unlocked my bootloader :silly:

Top Liked Posts