[RECOVERY][3.4.0-2][hotdog]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Pro Unified(Test)

Search This thread

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member
* * * Thread Cleaned * * *

Just a reminder, all comments not directly related to the development of 3.4.0-2 recovery are OFF-TOPIC and in violation of Forum Rules.

If a discussion on a variant TWRP, or alternative recovery is desired, please open a conversation in the Guides, News, and Discussion section HERE.

The recent off-topic comments have been deleted from the development thread. If it continues, the corresponding accounts will be reviewed for further action.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation in keeping the development threads as uncluttered as possible.

adeelahmed11

May 4, 2010
hi,
i am trying to compile it refrence to your github page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First download omni-9.0 tree:

repo init -u git://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni.git -b twrp-9.0

Then add these string to .repo/manifests/remove.xml

Then add these projects to .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml (If you don't have it, you can add them to .repo/manifest.xml):

<project name="mauronofrio/android_device_oneplus_hotdog_TWRP" path="device/oneplus/hotdog" remote="github" revision="android-9.0" />
Now you can sync your source:

repo sync
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
when i add this line to manifest
<project name="mauronofrio/android_device_oneplus_hotdog_TWRP" path="device/oneplus/hotdog" remote="github" revision="android-9.0" />

it stuck on 99% and if i remove the line repo sync completed
can anyone help or the great Mauronofrio

FSadino

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 27, 2011
Blue River City
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
hi,
i am trying to compile it refrence to your github page.

First download omni-9.0 tree:

repo init -u git://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni.git -b twrp-9.0

Then add these string to .repo/manifests/remove.xml

Then add these projects to .repo/local_manifests/roomservice.xml (If you don't have it, you can add them to .repo/manifest.xml):

Now you can sync your source:

repo sync
when i add this line to manifest

it stuck on 99% and if i remove the line repo sync completed
can anyone help or the great Mauronofrio

1. Update "git" version
2. If problem presists, run repo sync -j1 (-j1 will slow down sync but in the end you'll be able to see why repo didn't finish)

adeelahmed11

May 4, 2010
I tried this and many more from google search
But as soon i removed the project line the sync completed 100% without any error

Lossyx

Jan 14, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I tried this and many more from google search
But as soon i removed the project line the sync completed 100% without any error

repo init -u git://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni.git -b twrp-10.0

In .repo/manifests/twrp-extras.xml

<project name="mauronofrio/android_device_oneplus_hotdog_unified_TWRP" path="device/oneplus/hotdog" remote="github" revision="test10" />

Reason why it didn't sync for you is because the readme has wrong repo, above is correct.

Then repo sync.

This won't boot on OOS11 due outdated blobs though.

If you want more help, join the slack and 7t series channel, I might be able to help you.

Last edited:
Reactions: adeelahmed11

adeelahmed11

May 4, 2010
repo init -u git://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_omni.git -b twrp-10.0

In .repo/manifests/twrp-extras.xml

<project name="mauronofrio/android_device_oneplus_hotdog_unified_TWRP" path="device/oneplus/hotdog" remote="github" revision="test10" />

Reason why it didn't sync for you is because the readme has wrong repo, above is correct.

Then repo sync.

This won't boot on OOS11 due outdated blobs though.

If you want more help, join the slack and 7t series channel, I might be able to help you.

Thanks just because of wrong readme i wasted 2 days in it :)
at this point i am not interested in OOS11 i just want to figure out why decryption not working in oneplus 7t pro (Andoid 10) as oneplus new devices like oneplus 8 pro working fine
I am using the same twrp nandroid backup since oneplus 6, 7, 7pro
so this is so annoying to me why its not working Mauronofrio is busy with so many devices so i deiced to jump into it
now it stuck on 99% while compiling taking too long no error
how can i join the slack and 7t series channel

Attachments

• Ubuntu_10_03_2021_12_34_12.png
    Ubuntu_10_03_2021_12_34_12.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Reactions: mehditop

Lossyx

Jan 14, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks just because of wrong readme i wasted 2 days in it :)
at this point i am not interested in OOS11 i just want to figure out why decryption not working in oneplus 7t pro (Andoid 10) as oneplus new devices like oneplus 8 pro working fine
I am using the same twrp nandroid backup since oneplus 6, 7, 7pro
so this is so annoying to me why its not working Mauronofrio is busy with so many devices so i deiced to jump into it
now it stuck on 99% while compiling taking too long no error
how can i join the slack and 7t series channel
It's good that your are taking initiative, i did that as well but haven't figured out anything yet, maybe you'll see something I missed.

I have you after trying, since I think it's not really possible to know for us what really is different, and in order to fix it, changes to TWRP sources would be required. I am not experienced enough for it though.

And I think you can just wait, or press enter and maybe the progress moves. But I think it depends on the amount of RAM and CPU on how long it would take.

Slack group

Reactions: adeelahmed11

adeelahmed11

May 4, 2010
It's good that your are taking initiative, i did that as well but haven't figured out anything yet, maybe you'll see something I missed.

I have you after trying, since I think it's not really possible to know for us what really is different, and in order to fix it, changes to TWRP sources would be required. I am not experienced enough for it though.

And I think you can just wait, or press enter and maybe the progress moves. But I think it depends on the amount of RAM and CPU on how long it would take.

Slack group

I setup 4GB Ram and 4 Core
cpu usage is just fine 10% but don't know what is reading writing

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    191.8 KB · Views: 73

Top Liked Posts