[RECOVERY][3.4.0-2][hotdogb]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Unified (Tes)

Bradford1040

Mar 5, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Last edited:

Galaxea

Jun 17, 2010
Just to let you know I flashed the latest Magisk App and then the latest Magisk (both released today) and I am in a bootloop. Haven't had a chance to try to fix it yet.

UPDATE: After MANY reboots and button holding, it eventually restarted without me having to flash anything. Magisk is V21.2 and 8.0.5.

Last edited:

Hitman478™

Aug 9, 2014
Mother Base
Just to let you know I flashed the latest Magisk App and then the latest Magisk (both released today) and I am in a bootloop. Haven't had a chance to try to fix it yet.
Tried now, just after reading your post..Everything is good here, i've about ten modules active and they're working well. All perfect. Maybe you got some module(s) that interfer, idk

谷歌原生

Mar 12, 2016
In fact, I have tried the first version of the closed beta version of oosA11. I tried to flash the English version and the Chinese version of twrp in this version. His decryption work still cannot be decrypted. This is only the first closed beta version. Maybe in the future public beta version. Will solve the problem. I don’t know at least the decryption problem in the first closed beta version or not. Currently they are undergoing the second closed beta version test. I don’t know if the second closed beta version has solved the problem. Maybe in the future public test. Version will solve this problem!

GuyInDogSuit

Jan 4, 2009
Sacramento, CA
I've been messing with getting this ROM installed for a few days and for some reason it doesn't see my Verizon SIM card. I know the card is good as it works fine on stock OOS This ROM seems to work fine with an old TMobile SIM, but there isn't service to that line anymore. Any help is super appreciated :D

You may have to manually add your APN. Or edit the one that's currently in use.

Also, this is the thread for TWRP for the OP7T. You might want to report this in that ROM's thread.

iMenesi

Oct 26, 2012
Does this work for Oxygen OS 11 Beta?
I tried to flash it, it shows in CMD window that it successed on send twrp to the device.
But the device restart to OnePlus Fastboot Mode Splash Screen and freeze.
I'm able to restart the device successfully to system or fastboot again and it works fine.

Hitman478™

Aug 9, 2014
Mother Base
Does this work for Oxygen OS 11 Beta?
I tried to flash it, it shows in CMD window that it successed on send twrp to the device.
But the device restart to OnePlus Fastboot Mode Splash Screen and freeze.
I'm able to restart the device successfully to system or fastboot again and it works fine.
I have flashed recovery build from latest sources and it does support android 10, but not 11 for now. Decryption is still not working on OOS 11.
Is root working on oos11 ?

Wimmme

Nov 9, 2012
Last edited:

bynarie

Aug 2, 2013
Hilliard OH
I think it should be : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/oxygen-os-11-open-beta-1-is-out.4221063/post-84331543
That's why I am here to be able to make a backup. I must admit that this OP7t is the first of all my android phones that i don't have TWRP on (yet). Stupid decryption. Thanks for this TWRP btw, about to use it now !

EDIT: confirm it works perfectly !
Same here.. First ever android device with no TWRP.. Pretty disappointing =[. But, yes, thank you to the developers who keep TWRP running and the guy who ported twrp to oneplus 7 line - @ Thread starter mauronofrio

On another note, TWRP does not seem to be working with OOS11, so it seems like I'm stuck on this crappy Beta1 for right now, unless there's another way.

a g bell

Mar 23, 2011
blackpool
Unfortunately don't think the twrp situation is going to change not enough people are complaining to oneplus about it. After all the have released a device with broken decryption. Twrp works fine on the op7 which doesn't have the same issues as the 7t.