- Jun 24, 2012
I successfully updated to 10.5.9.IN21AA(Global) with TWRP and root intact without issues. Here's the steps I took:
- Removed lock screen security, just in case.
- Rebooted to TWRP, made a nandroid backup and rebooted phone.
- Opened Magisk Manager, disabled active modules and rebooted phone.
- Downloaded and installed update via OTA(DON'T REBOOT YET!!!).
- Opened Magisk Manager and installed TWRP with xXx's installer(DON'T REBOOT YET!).
- Navigated to Magisk Manager's main page to install Magisk - Install > Select Method > Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA). You'll be forced to reboot.
- After rebooting, reinstalled Magisk Manager.
- Open Magisk Manager, reinstall/reactivate modules and reboot.
- Enabled lock screen security.