[RECOVERY][3.5.0-0][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP Xiaomi POCO X3 [surya][karna]

Search This thread

iakoboss7

I've tested it with PixelExperience (Android 12) and it worked fine. There's no reason why it won't work with Android 13 based ROMs. My data partition isn't encrypted, so I can't test decryption.
thanks for your response.

then we have to wait for for someone to test that is encrypted on 12.1 roms (ArrowOS, CRDroid, etc) to test decryption on non fbev2 roms.

Reactions: pnin

lebigmac

Account currently disabled
Jan 31, 2017
How anyone can trust the dubious software of a known cyber pirate is beyond me...

I wonder if he is still hacking and re-releasing my update-binary without my permission as usual? :unsure:
By the way is my original SystemRW/SuperRW feat. MakeRW script still part of his latest dubious TWRP release - well hidden deep inside the ramdisk? Jesus I wonder what else is hidden in there. Maybe a virus or a trojan horse? :unsure: I wouldn't be surprised. I personally wouldn't trust the dubious software of a ruthless cyber pirate on the internet but that's just me. I warned you.
(notice how I had to change my program name multiple times due to ruthless cyber pirates that are also members in this very forum shamelessly stealing my program names, binaries and other intellectual property from my original release and re-releasing it as their own after deleting any traces of the original author of course...)

To all ruthless cyber pirates out there reading this : When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community. Remember that!

As you can see below even closed source binaries are not safe from these immoral ruthless cyber pirates! The only solution to this cyber piracy problem as a developer is to only release highly encrypted and obfuscated binaries AKA the end of open source :(

⚰️✝️ R.I.P open source...

facepalm-picard.gif

brigudav_thief.jpg

brigudav_update_binary_hack_2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: brigudav

m0han

Apr 30, 2012
Just an FYI: Another Recovery as seen on Telegram.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007_074049.jpg
    Screenshot_20221007_074049.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 119
  • -5042005913325644567_121.jpg
    -5042005913325644567_121.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 117
  • -5042005913325644563_121.jpg
    -5042005913325644563_121.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 103
  • -5042005913325644566_121.jpg
    -5042005913325644566_121.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: stephtban

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    then don't do it....!!
    https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FhyYdf7R.png

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Features:
    - Touch Works in all states (No matter about lockscreen there or not)
    - Decryption works
    - Otg works
    - Flash Rom works
    - F2FS support
    - Fastboot boot command support

Not working:
    - Fastbootd
    - Adb sideload
    - Backup restore and image flash (system-vendor-product)

INSTALLATION:
    1. Download the TWRP image file to your PC.
    2. Put your device into fastboot.
    3. Type the following command to flash the recovery:-
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery "name_of_recovery.img"
    4. On installation of TWRP , to boot the recovery do:-
    Code:
    fastboot boot "name_of_recovery.img"
    The device will automatically reboot into TWRP, and you will have TWRP as your permanent recovery!
    5. Enjoy!

Download:
    TWRP By mahajant99

Donation:
    PayPal: PayPal.me/mhjn950
    UPI: [email protected]

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Contributors
    mahajant99
    Source Code: https://github.com/mahajant99/device_xiaomi_surya_twrp

Version Information
    Beta
    Beta Release Date: 2020-09-26

Created 2020-09-26
    Last Updated 2021-01-02
    02/01/2021

Changelog:

Synced with latest source changes
    • Add Support for karna
    • Fixed Decryption issue
    • Built kernel from source
    Could you upload it somewhere?
    I uploaded latest brigudav's TWRP 3.6.0_10-0 and 3.5.2_10-12.
    maybe the good dev @brigudav took note of this post and did the needful.
    No, that post has nothing to do with it, encryption works on both 11 and 12 android. The problem is completely different, TWRP version 3.6.2-12 works perfectly only on MIUI on Android 12 & custom roms, and on MIUI A11 it causes problems with some applications and permissions to their databases, so Bluetooth and others stop working.Therefore, I release TWRP on Android 11, i.e. version 3.6.2-11, which is for MIUI.