[RECOVERY][3.5.1][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP Poco F2 Pro(Redmi k30 Pro) [lmi]

Search This thread

kopter36

Still same. But I can see data with lr team twrp recovery
I second this. Even booting via fastboot, decryption doesnt work. It simply doesnt ask for any decryption key. Only way is to format whole /data and /metadata partition and after second boot, it will not work again. I tried using pin, pattern and password, all failed. But Im on CN rom tho. Might be the cause.

GameNCode

Jul 2, 2016
Works amazing for me!
Decryption with pin works.
It's a bit slow during boot but other than that everything seems fine.
No problem flashing rom updates.
Using Derpfest

Reactions: Sennin_TAB

Kitkhat

Nov 24, 2020
6. Download this zip, copy by pc or using otg and flash this zip that will prevent twrp replacing.
Hi, kind of a noob here. Does this mean that I have to copy the file on my phone, boot into TWRP, click on the install button there and select the zip file? Thanks a lot.

karnasw

Sep 3, 2011
Leszno
Any progress on fix data backup/restore on weekly MIUI? I want to try some custom ROM, but don't want to configure everything from the beginning after that.

spicediablo

Oct 26, 2011
Malaysia
You didn't read enough, read again.
For stock roms, if you don't do anything from the guide, you'll need to boot twrp from fastboot for decryption to work.
I did everything according to guide, for stock ROMs ,it should be 5-B section but when i flash vbmeta, phone could not boot up....Maybe i'm just not understanding the whole process clearly...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Release!
    -Merged teamwin recovery changes
    -Workaround for mtp after format data
    (After format data, reboot to recovery, now mtp is working, unmount data and re-mount data or reboot to recovery to flash or manage data files)
    How can we know which one is the weekly and which is the other?
    It 's about EU rom stable or Weekly.
    if you format data, the sdcard is not accessible even after rebooting to recovery. i accidently copied a file into system partition rather than magisk module folder so upon reboot, it went into a bootloop. when booting back into recovery, tried to reinstall rom but as the system partition became corrupted, the rom would not install. as twrp was showing no os, i could not even do my trick from a few posts earlier to make the sdcard available after format data. reinstalled chinese twrp 342, format data, copied rom into sd and reinstalled without issue.
    That's true. That's why I always format data, reboot recovery and, if it is still not accessible on the pc connected via USB, I usually re-format and then reboot again in the recovery. usually after this double-format, it works :)
    It is not a super direct procedure, but it always worked with all the roms I tried.

edit: or follow the suggestion of the dev with the latest release!
    Data backup with weekly is broken, perfectly working with stable.
    Works amazing for me!
    Decryption with pin works.
    It's a bit slow during boot but other than that everything seems fine.
    No problem flashing rom updates.
    Using Derpfest
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Features:
    - Decryption work
    - Otg work
    -Vibrator
    - Zip Flash
    - Mtp/adb
    - F2FS support
    - Fastbootd
    - Adb sideload
    - Backup restore and images flash

Not working:
    -Tell me

INSTALLATION:
    1. Download the TWRP image file to your PC.
    2. Put your device into fastboot.
    3. Type the following command to flash the recovery:-

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery "name_of_recovery.img"

4. On installation of TWRP , to boot the recovery do:-

Code:
    fastboot boot "name_of_recovery.img"
    The device will automatically reboot into TWRP.

5-A. You are using Xiaomi.eu Miui or custom Rom?
    You can enjoy with a functional Data Decrypt

5-B You are using Miui EEA - Global -Cn or any custom rom that doesn't ship custom vbmeta.

6. Download this zip, copy by pc or using otg and flash this zip that will prevent twrp replacing.​
    7. Download VbMeta and flash by fastboot​
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img"
    7. Reboot into twrp (Take longer Time)
    Code:
    fastboot boot "name_of_recovery.img"
    8. Format Data and Reboot​

NOTES:
    By Command fastboot boot, recovery will decrypt everytimes you need, also with Global Rom and without patched vbmeta.

Download:
    TWRP
    VbMeta
    (Version tag will follow vendor, a lower version tag than your vendor does not mean that recovery will not work)

Donation:
    PayPal: paypal.me/manuelbiancodev

Telegram Group: @MBsRoom
    New Release!
    -Merged teamwin recovery changes
    -Workaround for mtp after format data
    (After format data, reboot to recovery, now mtp is working, unmount data and re-mount data or reboot to recovery to flash or manage data files)
    New Release!
    -Merged 3.5.1 teamwin recovery changes
    -Cleaned and ordered twrp flags
    -Support to system_ext ro mount
    -Improvements into usb managing
    New instructions for eea and global user, post updated.
    Touchscreen not working on this version.
    Maybe you clicked into download latest but so dowloaded umi version download this https://sourceforge.net/projects/mbroms/files/TWRPLMI/MBTWRP_08-03-2021.img/download
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone