[RECOVERY][3.5.1][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP Poco F2 Pro(Redmi k30 Pro) [lmi]

Search This thread

ViBE

Jul 11, 2012
Budapest
i did a clean install and installed latest global 12.2.5.0.RJKMIXM. then flashed instantly with xiaomi.eu 12.2.4.0.RJKCNXM.

i noticed two thing. the phone starts with redmi logo instead of poco. and i cannot modify the system - system_ext - system_root folders content. are these normal? for example i want to edit the build.prob without magisk/root but it says it's read only.

i did a clean install and installed latest global 12.2.5.0.RJKMIXM. then flashed instantly with xiaomi.eu 12.2.4.0.RJKCNXM.

i noticed two thing. the phone starts with redmi logo instead of poco. and i cannot modify the system - system_ext - system_root folders content. are these normal? for example i want to edit the build.prob without magisk/root but it says it's read only.
You want to modify system without root?
Splash screen: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...co-f2-pro-redmi-k30-pro.4172641/post-83643033

Reactions: msrowley

ledwis

Feb 10, 2015
mm... I flashed and everything is working fine, but when I reboot I lose the TWRP, so when I press Vol+ and Power, MIUI recover stars... do you know why?

ledwis

Feb 10, 2015
I fixed it installing from TWRP the no_replace zip file in the post. Worked fine.

But now I am getting an error trying to Flash Magiks...

I think it is because I did not flash VbMeta ... When I am trying I get the error " unknown option -- disable-verity " I read it is because I am using not updated software... but I did not find other...

Could be the reason?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi! Is this TWRP the one that comes preinstalled in latest builds of Xiaomi.eu weekly?
    Yep

You want to modify system without root?
    Splash screen: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...co-f2-pro-redmi-k30-pro.4172641/post-83643033
    mm... I flashed and everything is working fine, but when I reboot I lose the TWRP, so when I press Vol+ and Power, MIUI recover stars... do you know why?
    normal if you flash a stock rom
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Features:
    - Decryption work
    - Otg work
    -Vibrator
    - Zip Flash
    - Mtp/adb
    - F2FS support
    - Fastbootd
    - Adb sideload
    - Backup restore and images flash

Not working:
    -Tell me

INSTALLATION:
    1. Download the TWRP image file to your PC.
    2. Put your device into fastboot.
    3. Type the following command to flash the recovery:-

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery "name_of_recovery.img"

4. On installation of TWRP , to boot the recovery do:-

Code:
    fastboot boot "name_of_recovery.img"
    The device will automatically reboot into TWRP.

5-A. You are using Xiaomi.eu Miui or custom Rom?
    You can enjoy with a functional Data Decrypt

5-B You are using Miui EEA - Global -Cn or any custom rom that doesn't ship custom vbmeta.

6. Download this zip, copy by pc or using otg and flash this zip that will prevent twrp replacing.​
    7. Download VbMeta and flash by fastboot​
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img"
    7. Reboot into twrp (Take longer Time)
    Code:
    fastboot boot "name_of_recovery.img"
    8. Format Data and Reboot​

NOTES:
    By Command fastboot boot, recovery will decrypt everytimes you need, also with Global Rom and without patched vbmeta.

Download:
    TWRP
    VbMeta
    (Version tag will follow vendor, a lower version tag than your vendor does not mean that recovery will not work)

Donation:
    PayPal: paypal.me/manuelbiancodev

Telegram Group: @MBsRoom
    New Release!
    -Merged teamwin recovery changes
    -Workaround for mtp after format data
    (After format data, reboot to recovery, now mtp is working, unmount data and re-mount data or reboot to recovery to flash or manage data files)
    New Release!
    -Merged 3.5.1 teamwin recovery changes
    -Cleaned and ordered twrp flags
    -Support to system_ext ro mount
    -Improvements into usb managing
    New instructions for eea and global user, post updated.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone