[RECOVERY][3.5.1][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP Xiaomi Mi 10 [umi]

Search This thread
Feb 19, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 10
Thanks for your very quick response. I understand that it‘s a bit late today 😉. It would be wonderful if you could help me tomorrow because I have a big problem if this phone is waste…
Ok, hm, so some things you could probably try (the more down you go, ~the more invasive the methods are):
(Also flash the latest MB twrp, here.) And search the error it gives you.
1)Reboot normally and see what happens.
2)Download the rom again and flash it. Then reboot.
3)Do wipe data and reboot normally.
4)Flash the rom and wipe data. Then reboot.
5)Flash stock rom with mi flash tool (~haven't tried it).
6)Boot into edl and take it to a repair shop with a certified edl account, to ~completely format your phone back to it's ~original state. Boot into edl after you find a shop.😅

SchneckenBlitzer

Aug 10, 2021
Ok, hm, so some things you could probably try (the more down you go, ~the more invasive the methods are):
(Also flash the latest MB twrp, here.) And search the error it gives you.
1)Reboot normally and see what happens.
2)Download the rom again and flash it. Then reboot.
3)Do wipe data and reboot normally.
4)Flash the rom and wipe data. Then reboot.
5)Flash stock rom with mi flash tool (~haven't tried it).
6)Boot into edl and take it to a repair shop with a certified edl account, to ~completely format your phone back to it's ~original state. Boot into edl after you find a shop.😅

Okay thanks, so I will try that. If I want to reboot normally, it just starts in TWRP again. I didn‘t try to flash a new ROM yet because I don’t want to make permanent damage. I can’t flash it as well as long as there is no storage detected.

Is there a possibility to get back to stock ROM with no damage so everything is like before?

Feb 19, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 10
Had you unlocked the bootloader before flashing the twrp? What did you flash? If you flashed xiaomi.eu rom, then a "sipe data" ~was needed. Maybe it is possinle to use the mi glash tool and flash the rom you had before flashing the twrp, but I ~don't know if that's possible or if it will wipe your data.

banboune

Aug 15, 2010
Is it possible to use this custom recovery to make a Nandroid backup then flash back the original xiaomi recovery and relock the device ? I would lile to make a backup of my phone before trying the chinese xiaomi Rom and be able to go back to my actual rom with all the apps etc..

Oct 15, 2015
I had a bad experience with 3.4 TWRP, all my data from my mi 10 lite was encrypted after i tried to install 12.1 rom. Can anyone confirm that if i flash this TWRP, vbmeta and noverity it will not be encrypted? Thanks in advance

Balzak83

Jul 23, 2017
I use the latest version of this recovery, and I wanted to modify the xiaomi.eu rom system/media folder's content after mounting it. It can read the content, but no modification is enabled, since I got Error 1 message. Is it possible to make it writeable?

thierry13300

Aug 10, 2015
Hello

This tutorial works on 12.5.2

Screenshot_2021-09-16-17-31-35-992_com.android.settings.jpg

kulo___

Sep 19, 2021
Hi guys, I recently installed this twrp and works fine. I have a miui global rom, so I wanted to procede to step 6, but I don't really understand what I have to do; how do I "copy by pc" the zip and how do I flash it? I'm new in the field so I don't really understand everything, thx in advance

Feb 19, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 10
I have compiled a guide, but it's for the custom xiaomi.eu rom, not the stock rom. I ~dunno what rom they want.

@Pratik 008765, does this work for you?

kulo___

Sep 19, 2021
I have compiled a guide, but it's for the custom xiaomi.eu rom, not the stock rom. I ~dunno what rom they want.

@Pratik 008765, does this work for you?
I figured iy out eventually. Step 6 requires you to go in the "install" section of the twrp, locate the folder add on or something like that and install the file "no_replace_twrp", thats it. Then reboot to fastboot and continue to step 7

Reactions: Blasrboom Strice

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Features:
    - Decryption work
    - Otg work
    -Vibrator
    - Zip Flash
    - Mtp/adb
    - F2FS support
    - Fastbootd
    - Adb sideload
    - Backup restore and images flash

Not working:
    -Tell me

INSTALLATION:
    1. Download the TWRP image file to your PC.
    2. Put your device into fastboot.
    3. Type the following command to flash the recovery:-

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery "name_of_recovery.img"

4. On installation of TWRP , to boot the recovery do:-

Code:
    fastboot boot "name_of_recovery.img"
    The device will automatically reboot into TWRP.

5-A. You are using Xiaomi.eu Miui or custom Rom?
    You can enjoy with a functional Data Decrypt

5-B You are using Miui EEA - Global -Cn or any custom rom that doesn't ship custom vbmeta.

6. Download this zip, copy by pc or using otg and flash this zip that will prevent twrp replacing.​
    7. Download VbMeta and flash by fastboot​
    Code:
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img"
    7. Reboot into twrp (Take longer Time)
    Code:
    fastboot boot "name_of_recovery.img"
    8. Format Data and Reboot​

NOTES:
    By Command fastboot boot, recovery will decrypt everytimes you need, also with Global Rom and without patched vbmeta.

Download:
    VbMeta
    TWRP
    (Version tag will follow vendor, a lower version tag than your vendor does not mean that recovery will not work)

Kernel Source: HERE

Donation:
    PayPal: paypal.me/manuelbiancodev

Telegram Group: @MBsRoom
    New Release!
    -Merged teamwin recovery changes
    -Workaround for mtp after format data
    (After format data, reboot to recovery, now mtp is working, unmount data and re-mount data or reboot to recovery to flash or manage data files)
    New Release!
    -Merged 3.5.1 teamwin recovery changes
    -Cleaned and ordered twrp flags
    -Support to system_ext ro mount
    -Improvements into usb managing
    Twrp 3.5.2 Released !
    New instructions for eea and global miui user, post updated