[RECOVERY] (3.5.1_10) [hotdog][11]Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7T Pro

Search This thread

freemannhp

Jan 9, 2017
Google Pixel 6
Wiping/formating data partition on my 7T is not working, which causes data not readable. For the same reason, restoring data partition is not working. Backup and restore super partitions works properly.

parag0n1986

May 3, 2015
LG V20
OnePlus 7 Pro
If anybody is interested, here is TWRP installer for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro. Flash with magisk as any other module. https://mega.nz/file/ZlQHDSxL#clPJylZ3zByh8yihP2YfeSv8ndaVxnC6NNSRBL0acDw

If anybody is interested, here is TWRP installer for OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro. Flash with magisk as any other module. https://mega.nz/file/ZlQHDSxL#clPJylZ3zByh8yihP2YfeSv8ndaVxnC6NNSRBL0acDw
What TWRP version does it dd?

parag0n1986

May 3, 2015
LG V20
OnePlus 7 Pro
Latest one from his github
I tried it already and it didn't work for me. I'm on Android 10 firmware running resurrection remix. Any idea how to make it work? Is it the sdcardfs or non version? Sorry for all the questions! Be trying to find something other than the Chinese LR closed source BS that actually can backup and restore data partition. Even Chinese TWRP won't flash ROMs for me either....

Lossyx

Jan 14, 2014
OnePlus 7T Pro
I tried it already and it didn't work for me. I'm on Android 10 firmware running resurrection remix. Any idea how to make it work? Is it the sdcardfs or non version? Sorry for all the questions! Be trying to find something other than the Chinese LR closed source BS that actually can backup and restore data partition. Even Chinese TWRP won't flash ROMs for me either....
Use an older version, though it's not guaranteed everything will work as work has been shifted to Android 11.

lownslow200sx

Apr 16, 2011
Petersburg
Not sure if this is known by now, but I installed on my OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren just to test and was able to get MTP to work in recovery by disabling MTP then click Mount USB Storage then click unmount and it will enable MTP.

Reactions: parag0n1986

parag0n1986

May 3, 2015
LG V20
OnePlus 7 Pro
I was able to backup and restore my Super, Data (internal storage included), Boot, and Recovery partitions with this TWRP :) I am using Resurrection Remix on Android 10. I used the magisk zip that @EugenStanis linked in post #8. Took me a few hours of experimenting to get it done, but now I know how to do it! I was also able to flash HavocOS and Resurrection Remix ROM with this TWRP as well! Finally a TWRP that lets me play around with my phone, and not be afraid to lose all my data!

parag0n1986

May 3, 2015
LG V20
OnePlus 7 Pro
Does it make any difference from the img version made by the same developer?
@freemannhp Did you get a TWRP to work for you? What I found, is that it depends on what version of Android the ROM you are using is based off of, and also the ROM itself. What are you using? If you are using OOS, none of them will work on Data decryption. They only work on custom ROMs. I have backed up flashed and successfully restored my entire data partition including the media folder on Resurrection Remix from and now on MSM Xtended XR 6.0

Top Liked Posts