Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
- Download version .tar when you haven't a TWRP installed and you are coming from stock ROM and flash it via Odin in download mode. NOTE: Un-check Auto-reboot option in Odin, install tar file (it has to be placed in AP section) and after reboot manually in recovery mode with vol+, home and power buttons. This because otherwise you'll come back to stock recovery.
- Download version .img when you have a TWRP installed. Simply, from home, go in install -> install image -> select your .img file -> press recovery as partition where you want to install it -> swipe to flash -> reboot system.
- Download version .zip if you have an old TWRP. (you can install a .img or .zip file, as you want)
- Encryption with password isn't supported, so don't set the secure boot or put a password at the boot of the device
- Time/date is wrong when /data is wiped, since it takes the right time from /data/vendor/time/ats_2
- matisse (SM-T530, SM-T530NU, SM-T531, SM-T532, SM-T535): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=319803
- millet (SM-T330, SM-T330NU, SM-T331, SM-T335, SM-T337T): https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=319808