[RECOVERY][6/11/14]ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) 6.0.4.9

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno
This is a source-built version of CWM version 6.0.4.9 for Oneplus ONLY. Do not attempt to use this recovery on any other device.
Tested on Oneplus 64 Gb and 16 GB

Features:
OpenRecoveryScript-compatible
Backup/Restore
Mount/Unmount/Format Partitions

Warnings:
- I am not to be held responsible if you brick your device using this.

Bugs:
I have not managed to find any. If you find one, feel free to let me know.

Additional Notes:
- I will attempt to maintain this in my spare time. If a new release comes out that you are interested in and I have not updated yet, feel free to let me know.
- To flash this unzip files and click on recovery_start.bat
- To flash via fastboot, use only the Recovery Image File.

Download:
Version 6.0.4.9 (June 11th, 2014)

Link
http://d-h.st/XZ9

Last edited:

danger2u

Jan 24, 2010
This is a source-built version of CWM version 6.0.4.9 for Oneplus ONLY. Do not attempt to use this recovery on any other device.
Tested on Oneplus 64 Gb and 16 GB

Features:
OpenRecoveryScript-compatible
Backup/Restore
Mount/Unmount/Format Partitions

Warnings:
- I am not to be held responsible if you brick your device using this.

Bugs:
I have not managed to find any. If you find one, feel free to let me know.

Additional Notes:
- I will attempt to maintain this in my spare time. If a new release comes out that you are interested in and I have not updated yet, feel free to let me know.
- To flash this unzip files and click on recovery_start.bat
- To flash via fastboot, use only the Recovery Image File.

Download:
Version 6.0.4.9 (June 11th, 2014)

Link
http://d-h.st/XZ9
grazie mille
ha qualche bug ?

wacky.ddw

Nov 7, 2011
Dualboot

Hi everyone :)

I have a Xiaomi M2s right now and the thing i like the most about the device is that it has 2 system partitions and that I can install MIUI on my first partition and CM11 on my second partition. This is ideal if you want to test a ROM but keep one stable system.

Is there any chance that there will be a way to re-partition the one plus to have this? Also CMW would need to have true dual boot right or is this a stock feature?

I don't know if partitioning is common on other devices?

MontAlbert

Jan 10, 2007
Does anybody have problems with mounting the SD card through CWM? On my device CWM wont backup because of not being able to mount the sd card. I solved this error by reflashing CWM through fastboot, but why does this error occur?
Seems that it happens on all recoveries ATM. Happened to me on TWRP. hopefully the developers can fix the source of the problem soon.

What ROM were you running when this happened? I'm trying to narrow down whether its a ROM or recovery issue...or both...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: pro castinato

pro castinato

Apr 5, 2014
Beaucaire
Seems that it happens on all recoveries ATM. Happened to me on TWRP. hopefully the developers can fix the source of the problem soon.

What ROM were you running when this happened? I'm trying to narrow down whether its a ROM or recovery issue...or both...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Had the problem with Mahdi rom and Philz or cwm ... Hope they will fix this soon !

I found this .. Not really perfect :/ http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=54112729&postcount=24

kenzolo

Jun 14, 2012
Rome
I'm try to build a lot of rom but all of these bootloop or take a lot of time to start, or data partition unmount itself after a reboot.
No issue using PA version 20140708
So I think there is some issue in the last sources,otherwise if it was a problem of recovery also paranoid should have bootloop.
Now I'm trying to build PA with last sources ;)